In a month from now Big Sean will be releasing his long awaited sophomore album 'Hall Of Fame'. Today (July 29th) he gives us another sample of the project with a new record 'Fire', which some of you may have heard already as he's performed this song live at his past concerts. The feel good motivational record is produced by DJ Camper.
No official tracklist out yet for 'Hall Of Fame' but we can expect appearances on the album to include artists like Kanye West, Nas, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Jhene Aiko, Common, and Juicy J. Most of the project will feature production from Key Wane, Mano, and No I.D.. 'Hall Of Fame' is due out in stores on August 27th. If 'Beware' and 'Switch Up' didn't have you hyped for this album, 'Fire' will do the trick. Good inspirational tune to kick off the week. Take a listen to the clean version below.
Update: CDQ/Dirty Added
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"