In a month from now Big Sean will be releasing his long awaited sophomore album 'Hall Of Fame'. Today (July 29th) he gives us another sample of the project with a new record 'Fire', which some of you may have heard already as he's performed this song live at his past concerts. The feel good motivational record is produced by DJ Camper.
No official tracklist out yet for 'Hall Of Fame' but we can expect appearances on the album to include artists like Kanye West, Nas, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Jhene Aiko, Common, and Juicy J. Most of the project will feature production from Key Wane, Mano, and No I.D.. 'Hall Of Fame' is due out in stores on August 27th. If 'Beware' and 'Switch Up' didn't have you hyped for this album, 'Fire' will do the trick. Good inspirational tune to kick off the week. Take a listen to the clean version below.
Update: CDQ/Dirty Added
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"