In a month from now Big Sean will be releasing his long awaited sophomore album 'Hall Of Fame'. Today (July 29th) he gives us another sample of the project with a new record 'Fire', which some of you may have heard already as he's performed this song live at his past concerts. The feel good motivational record is produced by DJ Camper.
No official tracklist out yet for 'Hall Of Fame' but we can expect appearances on the album to include artists like Kanye West, Nas, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Jhene Aiko, Common, and Juicy J. Most of the project will feature production from Key Wane, Mano, and No I.D.. 'Hall Of Fame' is due out in stores on August 27th. If 'Beware' and 'Switch Up' didn't have you hyped for this album, 'Fire' will do the trick. Good inspirational tune to kick off the week. Take a listen to the clean version below.
Update: CDQ/Dirty Added
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"
- Hozier - "From Eden"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Jessica Sutta: On Post-PCD Life, Hot Single "Candy" & Debut Album "Feline Resurrection"