In a month from now Big Sean will be releasing his long awaited sophomore album 'Hall Of Fame'. Today (July 29th) he gives us another sample of the project with a new record 'Fire', which some of you may have heard already as he's performed this song live at his past concerts. The feel good motivational record is produced by DJ Camper.
No official tracklist out yet for 'Hall Of Fame' but we can expect appearances on the album to include artists like Kanye West, Nas, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Jhene Aiko, Common, and Juicy J. Most of the project will feature production from Key Wane, Mano, and No I.D.. 'Hall Of Fame' is due out in stores on August 27th. If 'Beware' and 'Switch Up' didn't have you hyped for this album, 'Fire' will do the trick. Good inspirational tune to kick off the week. Take a listen to the clean version below.
Update: CDQ/Dirty Added
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"