Listen now to the official follow-up to Ariana Grande's breakthrough hit "The Way", "Baby I". The also R&B love mid-tempo got released on iTunes early on July 22. "Baby I" serves as the second single from 20-year-old Ariana's upcoming debut studio album entitled "Yours Truly", due in stores on September 3 via Universal Republic Records.
The way Ariana Grande sounds like a young Mariah Carey is just amazing, and only indicates the huge potential of this girl. "Baby I" is another 90's sounding R&B track, with uplifting lyrics speaking of falling deep in love, and Ms Grande absolutely killing it vocally. "Baby I" may lack, just a bit, of the radio-instant appeal of "The Way", and catchiness, but ultimately "Baby I" is another good song, suggesting "Yours Truly" will be a must-buy.
Hit or Miss?
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'