Listen now to the official follow-up to Ariana Grande's breakthrough hit "The Way", "Baby I". The also R&B love mid-tempo got released on iTunes early on July 22. "Baby I" serves as the second single from 20-year-old Ariana's upcoming debut studio album entitled "Yours Truly", due in stores on September 3 via Universal Republic Records.
The way Ariana Grande sounds like a young Mariah Carey is just amazing, and only indicates the huge potential of this girl. "Baby I" is another 90's sounding R&B track, with uplifting lyrics speaking of falling deep in love, and Ms Grande absolutely killing it vocally. "Baby I" may lack, just a bit, of the radio-instant appeal of "The Way", and catchiness, but ultimately "Baby I" is another good song, suggesting "Yours Truly" will be a must-buy.
Hit or Miss?
- Big Sean Announces New Album 'Dark Sky Paradise' Dropping February 24th
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"