Listen now to the official follow-up to Ariana Grande's breakthrough hit "The Way", "Baby I". The also R&B love mid-tempo got released on iTunes early on July 22. "Baby I" serves as the second single from 20-year-old Ariana's upcoming debut studio album entitled "Yours Truly", due in stores on September 3 via Universal Republic Records.
The way Ariana Grande sounds like a young Mariah Carey is just amazing, and only indicates the huge potential of this girl. "Baby I" is another 90's sounding R&B track, with uplifting lyrics speaking of falling deep in love, and Ms Grande absolutely killing it vocally. "Baby I" may lack, just a bit, of the radio-instant appeal of "The Way", and catchiness, but ultimately "Baby I" is another good song, suggesting "Yours Truly" will be a must-buy.
Hit or Miss?
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"