Listen now to the official follow-up to Ariana Grande's breakthrough hit "The Way", "Baby I". The also R&B love mid-tempo got released on iTunes early on July 22. "Baby I" serves as the second single from 20-year-old Ariana's upcoming debut studio album entitled "Yours Truly", due in stores on September 3 via Universal Republic Records.
The way Ariana Grande sounds like a young Mariah Carey is just amazing, and only indicates the huge potential of this girl. "Baby I" is another 90's sounding R&B track, with uplifting lyrics speaking of falling deep in love, and Ms Grande absolutely killing it vocally. "Baby I" may lack, just a bit, of the radio-instant appeal of "The Way", and catchiness, but ultimately "Baby I" is another good song, suggesting "Yours Truly" will be a must-buy.
Hit or Miss?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"