Amelia Lily is loving her EDM and so are we! The British singer has just unveiled the full version of her new single "Party Over" on YouTube. This will be the third single lifted from the X Factor alum's upcoming debut studio album, due in April 2013.
The question is...is the amazing "Party Over" produced by Xenomania?. 'Cause it's really giving me strong Rita Ora's "Hot Right Now" teas, and that could mean, maybe DJ Fresh is behind Lily's new single. In any case, "Party Over" is hot. Great club song, great beat, and great singing by Amelia. The lyrics are bit non-sense, but whatever. Is she saying she wants the 'party over' with his boyfriend?, but isn't a 100% sure ("but memories of you still survive....")?. I'm not focusing on the lyrics in this one, though. "Party Over" is all about the club-dance beat blending to perfection with Amelia's energetic voice. Find below too a video of Amelia performing "Party Over" live at the first Girls Aloud "Ten" concert in Newcastle last week. She's going to be the opening act for the whole tour.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"