2 Chainz promised a new single on Twitter earlier this week and he stays true to his word with the release of 'Where U Been?'. The hard hitting track is produced by Mike Will Made It and will be appearing on his upcoming sophomore album 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time'. Just like the previous single 'Feds Watching', 2 Chainz gets feature help but this time from his own artist Cap 1.
As you may have noticed, the sound of 'Feds Watching' and 'Where U Been?' differs than what we heard from 2 Chainz' singles on his debut last year. The Atlanta native explained his direction with 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time' to Power 105's DJ Self recently: “It’s all about showing growth and maturation. It’s supposed to be better than the last time, I’m coming with a new album, a new way of life…I wanted to show progression on this album I wanted to show prosperity.”
'B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time' is scheduled to hit stores on September 10th. Those who purchase the deluxe version of the album will also be receiving a 2 Chainz cookbook (Yes, a cookbook). Take a listen to 'Where U Been?' below.
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!