2 Chainz promised a new single on Twitter earlier this week and he stays true to his word with the release of 'Where U Been?'. The hard hitting track is produced by Mike Will Made It and will be appearing on his upcoming sophomore album 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time'. Just like the previous single 'Feds Watching', 2 Chainz gets feature help but this time from his own artist Cap 1.
As you may have noticed, the sound of 'Feds Watching' and 'Where U Been?' differs than what we heard from 2 Chainz' singles on his debut last year. The Atlanta native explained his direction with 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time' to Power 105's DJ Self recently: “It’s all about showing growth and maturation. It’s supposed to be better than the last time, I’m coming with a new album, a new way of life…I wanted to show progression on this album I wanted to show prosperity.”
'B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time' is scheduled to hit stores on September 10th. Those who purchase the deluxe version of the album will also be receiving a 2 Chainz cookbook (Yes, a cookbook). Take a listen to 'Where U Been?' below.
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’