2 Chainz promised a new single on Twitter earlier this week and he stays true to his word with the release of 'Where U Been?'. The hard hitting track is produced by Mike Will Made It and will be appearing on his upcoming sophomore album 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time'. Just like the previous single 'Feds Watching', 2 Chainz gets feature help but this time from his own artist Cap 1.
As you may have noticed, the sound of 'Feds Watching' and 'Where U Been?' differs than what we heard from 2 Chainz' singles on his debut last year. The Atlanta native explained his direction with 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time' to Power 105's DJ Self recently: “It’s all about showing growth and maturation. It’s supposed to be better than the last time, I’m coming with a new album, a new way of life…I wanted to show progression on this album I wanted to show prosperity.”
'B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time' is scheduled to hit stores on September 10th. Those who purchase the deluxe version of the album will also be receiving a 2 Chainz cookbook (Yes, a cookbook). Take a listen to 'Where U Been?' below.
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances