2 Chainz promised a new single on Twitter earlier this week and he stays true to his word with the release of 'Where U Been?'. The hard hitting track is produced by Mike Will Made It and will be appearing on his upcoming sophomore album 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time'. Just like the previous single 'Feds Watching', 2 Chainz gets feature help but this time from his own artist Cap 1.
As you may have noticed, the sound of 'Feds Watching' and 'Where U Been?' differs than what we heard from 2 Chainz' singles on his debut last year. The Atlanta native explained his direction with 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time' to Power 105's DJ Self recently: “It’s all about showing growth and maturation. It’s supposed to be better than the last time, I’m coming with a new album, a new way of life…I wanted to show progression on this album I wanted to show prosperity.”
'B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time' is scheduled to hit stores on September 10th. Those who purchase the deluxe version of the album will also be receiving a 2 Chainz cookbook (Yes, a cookbook). Take a listen to 'Where U Been?' below.
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"