Although there's still a few months left until their much-anticipated eighth studio album hits retailers' shelves, Florida pop-punk band Yellowcard give us NOW the official lead single, the uptempo feel-good alternative-rock track "Always Summer"...Listen above! The Ryan Key-led band released just over a year ago their seventh LP "When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes", ending that way a four-year hiatus. And it seems now they don't want fans to wait a lot to get their Yellowcard new music fix anymore, hence a new album release just a year later. It's true that that 7th album didn't spawn any Top 40 hit, but for the 2012 era Yellowcard have done their homework, having crafted the radio-friendly hit-sounding song, "Always Summer". The song hit iTunes on May 21st, just in time for US radios to pick it up and make it a summer smash. The new single is so good! It's classic Yellowcard, and one of their best efforts YET. I like the lyrics, the violin, the chorus, and the energy. You have a hit on your hands, guys! Don't mess it up!
BUY YELLOWCARD'S NEW SINGLE 'ALWAYS SUMMER' NOW ON ITUNES
What do YOU think of the song?
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs New & Old Music On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"