will.i.am is readying the re-release of his latest solo album "#willpower" for December 9th. The set will include a few new tracks; with one being the lead single "Feeling Myself". A collaboration with Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa and French Montana. Listen below!
Will.i.am takes charge of the production, as well as adding a verse and teaming up with Miley "Twerking" Montana for the choruses. Rappers Wiz Khalifa and French Montana each share a verse too. "Feeling Myself" is urban, with a catchy, pop-oriented hook.
Hit or Miss?
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'