Thank God there's no life in Mars cause otherwise poor aliens would kill themselves, no doubt, after hearing the atrocity Will.i.am's new song is! The heavily-autotuned track "Reach For The Stars" besides being a cut from the Black Eyed Peas rapper's upcoming new solo album "#willpower" (October 15th), it'll also become the first song in history to be played in another PLANET, to be precise on the surface of Mars, courtesy of Nasa's Curiosity rover, and will then be beamed to Earth at 4pm EST on Tuesday (August 28).
Such an iconic event, and Will.i.am could only come up with this terrible tune?. I mean, the instrumental is not entirely bad, but it's the too-autotuned vocals that ruin everything for me. That and the fact the song as a whole is mediocre and not worthy of the occasion. "Reach For The Stars", which has been described as an ode to the singer's "passion for science, technology and space exploration,", was released on iTunes on Tuesday morning prior the 'Curiosity' premiere...a pretty dumb move if you ask me. I was actually gonna catch the NASA TV stream only to check out this new Will.i.am song tonight but now that I already have it, what's the point, huh?. "Reach For The Stars" is disappointing, and the BEP star shouldn't have been given this historic opportunity. NASA should have asked Christina Aguilera to premiere her new single ("Your Body") from Mars instead! LOL. Bet the whole galaxy listening would've appreciated that more. SOURCE
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"
- Nicki Minaj Talks Unflattering High School Photo In Interview, Slays "Bed of Lies" on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & More Stars Perform on "The Voice" Season 7 Grand Finale