May 12th, 2014 will be a day to remember for Teyana Taylor. As today saw the radio premiere of the official first single from the Harlem-native singer's forthcoming full-length debut album (coming out soon via Kanye's G.O.O.D Music). 'Maybe', featuring rappers Yo Gotti and Pusha-T, was exclusively premiered on Monday morning via Power 105.1 FM's 'The Breakfast Club'. Listen to a radio rip below.
Even if Rihanna and all her #Navy think 'Maybe' is a flop (their feud was never mended), we don't think that way. 'Maybe' is a sexy and slinky track. Tayana needs to give us the telephone number of her vocal coach, because the work he's done with her is just amazing. 'Maybe' is hot, and screams urban/rhythmic radio banger!
The Yo Gotti and Pusha-T features are okay, but honestly one would suffice.
Hit or Miss?
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"
- Ed Sheeran, Pitbull & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "America's Got Talent"
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"