May 12th, 2014 will be a day to remember for Teyana Taylor. As today saw the radio premiere of the official first single from the Harlem-native singer's forthcoming full-length debut album (coming out soon via Kanye's G.O.O.D Music). 'Maybe', featuring rappers Yo Gotti and Pusha-T, was exclusively premiered on Monday morning via Power 105.1 FM's 'The Breakfast Club'. Listen to a radio rip below.
Even if Rihanna and all her #Navy think 'Maybe' is a flop (their feud was never mended), we don't think that way. 'Maybe' is a sexy and slinky track. Tayana needs to give us the telephone number of her vocal coach, because the work he's done with her is just amazing. 'Maybe' is hot, and screams urban/rhythmic radio banger!
The Yo Gotti and Pusha-T features are okay, but honestly one would suffice.
Hit or Miss?
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"