May 12th, 2014 will be a day to remember for Teyana Taylor. As today saw the radio premiere of the official first single from the Harlem-native singer's forthcoming full-length debut album (coming out soon via Kanye's G.O.O.D Music). 'Maybe', featuring rappers Yo Gotti and Pusha-T, was exclusively premiered on Monday morning via Power 105.1 FM's 'The Breakfast Club'. Listen to a radio rip below.
Even if Rihanna and all her #Navy think 'Maybe' is a flop (their feud was never mended), we don't think that way. 'Maybe' is a sexy and slinky track. Tayana needs to give us the telephone number of her vocal coach, because the work he's done with her is just amazing. 'Maybe' is hot, and screams urban/rhythmic radio banger!
The Yo Gotti and Pusha-T features are okay, but honestly one would suffice.
Hit or Miss?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"