May 12th, 2014 will be a day to remember for Teyana Taylor. As today saw the radio premiere of the official first single from the Harlem-native singer's forthcoming full-length debut album (coming out soon via Kanye's G.O.O.D Music). 'Maybe', featuring rappers Yo Gotti and Pusha-T, was exclusively premiered on Monday morning via Power 105.1 FM's 'The Breakfast Club'. Listen to a radio rip below.
Even if Rihanna and all her #Navy think 'Maybe' is a flop (their feud was never mended), we don't think that way. 'Maybe' is a sexy and slinky track. Tayana needs to give us the telephone number of her vocal coach, because the work he's done with her is just amazing. 'Maybe' is hot, and screams urban/rhythmic radio banger!
The Yo Gotti and Pusha-T features are okay, but honestly one would suffice.
Hit or Miss?
- Download: Childish Gambino - ‘STN MTN’
- Jason Aldean - "Old Boots, New Dirt"
- New Music: Paloma Faith - "Ready for the Good Life"
- Mikky Ekko Cuddles & Cries In "Smile" Music Video
- Song Premiere: Mary J. Blige - "Nobody But You"
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'