May 12th, 2014 will be a day to remember for Teyana Taylor. As today saw the radio premiere of the official first single from the Harlem-native singer's forthcoming full-length debut album (coming out soon via Kanye's G.O.O.D Music). 'Maybe', featuring rappers Yo Gotti and Pusha-T, was exclusively premiered on Monday morning via Power 105.1 FM's 'The Breakfast Club'. Listen to a radio rip below.
Even if Rihanna and all her #Navy think 'Maybe' is a flop (their feud was never mended), we don't think that way. 'Maybe' is a sexy and slinky track. Tayana needs to give us the telephone number of her vocal coach, because the work he's done with her is just amazing. 'Maybe' is hot, and screams urban/rhythmic radio banger!
The Yo Gotti and Pusha-T features are okay, but honestly one would suffice.
Hit or Miss?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"