Didn't think you'd hear new Taylor Swift this soon?. The country-pop singer contributes to the soundtrack of the film "One Chance" - based on the brilliant rise to fame story of Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts - wih the original song "Sweeter than Fiction", which she co-wrote with the help of Jack Antonoff, guitarist for the band Fun. This is Taylor's first piece of new music she puts out after releasing the album "Red" late last year.
"Sweeter than Fiction" is really poppy and good and catchy, and even if she hadn't really thought about it that much, this may become a monster hit for Taylor. She was so humbled and up-lifted by Paul Potts' story, she was more than happy to be part of the soundtrack for "One Chance", but could it be that Taylor's song take all the shine away from the movie?. Ouch, if that happens. "Sweeter than Fiction" is played during the ending credits of the film, and it hit iTunes - alongside the soundtrack album - on October 21st. "Sweeter than Fiction" is a positive pop song whose lyric plot is about fighting for your dreams. For when you least expect it they may come true. And you may become a superstar like Paul Potts one day, touching many hearts with your story.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances