She ain't giving up, and you should know that! 'Friday' star, and Orange County personality Rebecca Black has released via iTunes USA yet another brand new one-off single (Becca's fifth of her 'career') that goes by the name of "In Your Words"...A guitar-driven heartfelt mid-tempo...Listen above!
She is one persistent lady! I only hope she's making more money than what she's spending to record these songs though. Anyways, in all seriousness now, "In Your Words" isn't bad. It's kind of good actually. Much better than "Sing It" and "My Moment", and up to the same 'level' of "Person of Interest", although I have to admit Rebecca's vocals have improved overall. I too believe her emotion while singing the lyrics, that narrate how this girl cannot get past of breaking up with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, the general public will never take Becca seriously because of that infamous 'Friday' song. But if continuing releasing songs - for no actual point - makes her happy, then I'm personally willing to give them a listen everytime. I don't hate her.
What do you think of the song?
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"