She ain't giving up, and you should know that! 'Friday' star, and Orange County personality Rebecca Black has released via iTunes USA yet another brand new one-off single (Becca's fifth of her 'career') that goes by the name of "In Your Words"...A guitar-driven heartfelt mid-tempo...Listen above!
She is one persistent lady! I only hope she's making more money than what she's spending to record these songs though. Anyways, in all seriousness now, "In Your Words" isn't bad. It's kind of good actually. Much better than "Sing It" and "My Moment", and up to the same 'level' of "Person of Interest", although I have to admit Rebecca's vocals have improved overall. I too believe her emotion while singing the lyrics, that narrate how this girl cannot get past of breaking up with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, the general public will never take Becca seriously because of that infamous 'Friday' song. But if continuing releasing songs - for no actual point - makes her happy, then I'm personally willing to give them a listen everytime. I don't hate her.
What do you think of the song?
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale