She ain't giving up, and you should know that! 'Friday' star, and Orange County personality Rebecca Black has released via iTunes USA yet another brand new one-off single (Becca's fifth of her 'career') that goes by the name of "In Your Words"...A guitar-driven heartfelt mid-tempo...Listen above!
She is one persistent lady! I only hope she's making more money than what she's spending to record these songs though. Anyways, in all seriousness now, "In Your Words" isn't bad. It's kind of good actually. Much better than "Sing It" and "My Moment", and up to the same 'level' of "Person of Interest", although I have to admit Rebecca's vocals have improved overall. I too believe her emotion while singing the lyrics, that narrate how this girl cannot get past of breaking up with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, the general public will never take Becca seriously because of that infamous 'Friday' song. But if continuing releasing songs - for no actual point - makes her happy, then I'm personally willing to give them a listen everytime. I don't hate her.
What do you think of the song?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"