She ain't giving up, and you should know that! 'Friday' star, and Orange County personality Rebecca Black has released via iTunes USA yet another brand new one-off single (Becca's fifth of her 'career') that goes by the name of "In Your Words"...A guitar-driven heartfelt mid-tempo...Listen above!
She is one persistent lady! I only hope she's making more money than what she's spending to record these songs though. Anyways, in all seriousness now, "In Your Words" isn't bad. It's kind of good actually. Much better than "Sing It" and "My Moment", and up to the same 'level' of "Person of Interest", although I have to admit Rebecca's vocals have improved overall. I too believe her emotion while singing the lyrics, that narrate how this girl cannot get past of breaking up with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, the general public will never take Becca seriously because of that infamous 'Friday' song. But if continuing releasing songs - for no actual point - makes her happy, then I'm personally willing to give them a listen everytime. I don't hate her.
What do you think of the song?
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"