She ain't giving up, and you should know that! 'Friday' star, and Orange County personality Rebecca Black has released via iTunes USA yet another brand new one-off single (Becca's fifth of her 'career') that goes by the name of "In Your Words"...A guitar-driven heartfelt mid-tempo...Listen above!
She is one persistent lady! I only hope she's making more money than what she's spending to record these songs though. Anyways, in all seriousness now, "In Your Words" isn't bad. It's kind of good actually. Much better than "Sing It" and "My Moment", and up to the same 'level' of "Person of Interest", although I have to admit Rebecca's vocals have improved overall. I too believe her emotion while singing the lyrics, that narrate how this girl cannot get past of breaking up with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, the general public will never take Becca seriously because of that infamous 'Friday' song. But if continuing releasing songs - for no actual point - makes her happy, then I'm personally willing to give them a listen everytime. I don't hate her.
What do you think of the song?
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"