The impact of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" is real! Listen now to Pitbull's new single "Timber" featuring Ke$ha. The Dr. Luke-produced high-energy track features a harmonica-based beat which is reminiscing to that fusion of dance and folk music Swedish DJ Avicii made for his summer global hit. It looks like Dr. Luke liked the formula and decided to try it himself. "Timber" is a catchy song, its beat is so infectious, and no doubt people will lose their minds dancing to it at clubs, and radios will be in favor of putting it on repeat.
We all knew this Dr. Luke, Pitbull and Ke$ha combination could only produce a monster song. "Timber" is Pitbull's most exciting single since "Feel This Moment", which unfortunately was the only highlight on his latest album "Global Warming". Now that we have "Wake Me Up", and "Timber", will more songs of this dance/folk style follow suit?. By the way, this isn't the first time Pitbull and Ke$ha collaborated on a song. The Latin rapper jumped on an official remix to her song "Crazy Kids" earlier this year. This hasn't been Ke$ha's year either, so if "Timber" becomes a true chart hit, that will definitely revamp her kind of declining career. Dr. Luke made the right choice asking her to sing the chorus on "Timber". She always delivers in the hooks!.
Hit or Miss?
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"