The impact of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" is real! Listen now to Pitbull's new single "Timber" featuring Ke$ha. The Dr. Luke-produced high-energy track features a harmonica-based beat which is reminiscing to that fusion of dance and folk music Swedish DJ Avicii made for his summer global hit. It looks like Dr. Luke liked the formula and decided to try it himself. "Timber" is a catchy song, its beat is so infectious, and no doubt people will lose their minds dancing to it at clubs, and radios will be in favor of putting it on repeat.
We all knew this Dr. Luke, Pitbull and Ke$ha combination could only produce a monster song. "Timber" is Pitbull's most exciting single since "Feel This Moment", which unfortunately was the only highlight on his latest album "Global Warming". Now that we have "Wake Me Up", and "Timber", will more songs of this dance/folk style follow suit?. By the way, this isn't the first time Pitbull and Ke$ha collaborated on a song. The Latin rapper jumped on an official remix to her song "Crazy Kids" earlier this year. This hasn't been Ke$ha's year either, so if "Timber" becomes a true chart hit, that will definitely revamp her kind of declining career. Dr. Luke made the right choice asking her to sing the chorus on "Timber". She always delivers in the hooks!.
Hit or Miss?
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!