The impact of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" is real! Listen now to Pitbull's new single "Timber" featuring Ke$ha. The Dr. Luke-produced high-energy track features a harmonica-based beat which is reminiscing to that fusion of dance and folk music Swedish DJ Avicii made for his summer global hit. It looks like Dr. Luke liked the formula and decided to try it himself. "Timber" is a catchy song, its beat is so infectious, and no doubt people will lose their minds dancing to it at clubs, and radios will be in favor of putting it on repeat.
We all knew this Dr. Luke, Pitbull and Ke$ha combination could only produce a monster song. "Timber" is Pitbull's most exciting single since "Feel This Moment", which unfortunately was the only highlight on his latest album "Global Warming". Now that we have "Wake Me Up", and "Timber", will more songs of this dance/folk style follow suit?. By the way, this isn't the first time Pitbull and Ke$ha collaborated on a song. The Latin rapper jumped on an official remix to her song "Crazy Kids" earlier this year. This hasn't been Ke$ha's year either, so if "Timber" becomes a true chart hit, that will definitely revamp her kind of declining career. Dr. Luke made the right choice asking her to sing the chorus on "Timber". She always delivers in the hooks!.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"