Listen now to the full version of Miley Cyrus' new song "Wrecking Ball", a break-up ballad produced by Dr. Luke. If you pre-order Miley's new album, "Bangerz" on iTunes now, you will get a free download of "Wrecking Ball". So what you waiting for?.
My first thought was that this wouldn't be the official follow-up to her chart-topping smash single "We Can't Stop", but Miley has confirmed she's filmed a music video for "Wrecking Ball" with director Terry Richardson on Twitter, so it all indicates now the power ballad will indeed be single #2 off "Bangerz".
I personally like "Wrecking Ball". It's an anthem. And Miley's vocals are beyond flawless. The ballad starts off slow but builds into a huge chorus and the feeling of it is just incredible. It gives me Rihanna's "What Now" teas in a way. However, the question is, '"Is 'Wrecking Ball' the best follow-up to 'We Can't Stop'?". I really have my fears when it comes to artists releasing slow jamz after a majorly successful up-tempo, banger first single. I think Miley should have kept the momentum going of her new, and totally accepted now ratchet, urban, sound at least till single #2. "Wrecking Ball" sounds like a risky follow-up if you ask me. We'll see if Miley's talent manages to pull through.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances