Elton John's 7th studio album 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' was released back in 1973 and now 40 years later on March 25th the critically claimed project is set to get a reissue. Those who purchase the deluxe version and box set version will receive new versions of certain classic tracks from the album. One of the tracks recreated comes courtesy of Miguel and Wale who take on Elton John's popular 'Bennie And The Jets' track.
'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' is being fully remastered and will be accessible for purchase via digital copies, CDS, Vinyl, limited-edition yellow Vinyl, and box sets. The box set will include recordings of “Live at Hammersmith 1973” on CD, a DVD of Bryan Forbes’ 1973 film 'Elton John and Bernie Taupin Say Goodbye to Norma Jean and Other Thing', 100-page illustrated hardback book filled with rare photos, and a new essay containing interviews of Elton John.
Other artists who contribute to covering songs on the reissue of 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' include names like Ed Sheeran, Emeli Sandé, Fall Out Boy, Hunter Hayes, Imelda May, John Grant, The Band Perry, and Zac Brown Band. Take a listen to Miguel and Wale's version of 'Bennie And The Jets' below.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"