Check out this 'new' Maroon 5 track called "Wipe Your Eyes" which surfaced on the Internet moments ago - It's said to be produced by J.R. Rotem (Jason Derulo, Iyaz), and word has it, "Wipe Your Eyes" may appear on the next Maroon 5 album to be released later in 2012. The leaked song is clearly a demo, and it's not the full thing. We only get 2 minutes, and there are obviously a bridge, and a last chorus/outro missing. Now, am I liking "Wipe Your Eyes"? It's not Maroon 5's best work, but I'm enjoying it. There's something about the 'chipmunks' (oh na na) sample that I'm loving, lol, and the melody, and verses are pretty cool too. The chorus is a bit blah. Overall, it's solid pop number, but would only work as album track, never a single.
What do YOU think of 'Wipe Your Eyes'?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"