Check out this 'new' Maroon 5 track called "Wipe Your Eyes" which surfaced on the Internet moments ago - It's said to be produced by J.R. Rotem (Jason Derulo, Iyaz), and word has it, "Wipe Your Eyes" may appear on the next Maroon 5 album to be released later in 2012. The leaked song is clearly a demo, and it's not the full thing. We only get 2 minutes, and there are obviously a bridge, and a last chorus/outro missing. Now, am I liking "Wipe Your Eyes"? It's not Maroon 5's best work, but I'm enjoying it. There's something about the 'chipmunks' (oh na na) sample that I'm loving, lol, and the melody, and verses are pretty cool too. The chorus is a bit blah. Overall, it's solid pop number, but would only work as album track, never a single.
What do YOU think of 'Wipe Your Eyes'?
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding