If your lucky enough to follow Lupe Fiasco on twitter (he locked his account), there's a good chance you've noticed him posting lyrics and hinting at new content titled 'Peace Of Paper Cup Of Jayzus'. Well today (September 11th) the Chicago native decides to finally give fans a listen to what he's been working on and turns out it's a 7 minute track of him going in over a remake of Jay-Z's 'Holy Grail' beat.
"Critics say I fell off, I acknowledge a slip" spits the 1-Grammy winner. It takes more then a few spins to catch every reference and line Lupe makes on a track and this one's no different, especially considering the track is 7 minutes long with no hook.
Along with working on 'Peace Of Paper Cup Of Jayzus', Lupe has been cooking up his fifth studio album 'Tetsuo & Youth'. The first single off the album, 'Crack' featuring Chris Brown, should be arriving soon. Take a listen to the record below.
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"