Stream now in full the first single from record label Young Money's upcoming second compilation album "Young Money: Rise of an Empire", due in stores on March 11th. The song is entitled "We Alright", and it's a collaboration among Lil' Wayne, Birdman and YMCMB’s newest signee Euro, a rapper from Providence, Rhode Island.
Now this is a dope record! Lil' Wayne and Birdman may be the "big" names on the song, but it's the newcomer Euro who takes all the glory on "We Alright". The beat is powerful, and Euro's delivery in the verses and hook are great stuff. Nice introduction!
On the new second compilation of the YMCMB family, Young Money COO Cortez Bryant said; "This compilation is a very special release for the label...", "'We Are Young Money' helped launch the careers of our first generation of acts with Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Tyga. Even though we’ve been honored with accolades as a company, our hunger hasn’t diminished or dwindled. We’re hungrier than ever, and we’re still building".
It's been confirmed the full studio version ot Drake's unreleased song "Trophies" will feature on "Young Money: Rise of an Empire". The Canadian rapper performed the song during his recent appearance on "Saturday Night Live" last weekend. Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj will contribute to the new compilation with a brand new track.
Hit or Miss?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"