First Lady Gaga, and now Justin Bieber is the one teaming up with R&B heavy-weight R. Kelly in his new single "PYD". The soultry song is the seventh release from the Canadian pop singer's "#MusicMondays" campaign. Listen now below!
"PYD" stands for "Put You Down". R. Kelly in a recent interview with Vibe Magazine served details on his unexpected duet with Justin Bieber. "[Justin] just called me to do a song and it’s hot. He wanted to go and do some R&B stuff so we got together and did that.", said the 46-year-old Chicago native who will be releasing his new album "Black Panties" on December 10. Love him or hate him, but Justin made sure he sounded his soulful/r&b best in "PYD". He stood up for the challenge of singing in the same song with R. Kelly, and he approved with flying colours.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"