Finally! After teasing fans the past few months, Justin Bieber releases his highly-anticipated single 'Heartbreaker'. Along with serving as the lead single from Justin's upcoming album, 'Heartbreaker' also marks the beginning of his series 'Music Monday' , in which we will see a new track from the Toronto pop-star every Monday for the next 10 weeks. Produced by T-Minus, Maejor Ali, and Chef Tone.
Scooter Braun, Justin's manager, recently spoke to MTV News about what we can expect from the next album: “For this project, we want to do things a little bit differently. And there are more songs than 10 or 12, so if you have more music and you have more things you want to express, you gotta think out the box, and [think like] 'How do I get this out there in a unique way where it gets directly to my fans and I can express myself through music directly to them?'”.
Justin Bieber can currently be found traveling Asia on his 'Believe' tour, which will find him stopping in countries like Japan and South Korea before moving on to Latin America later this month. Purchase 'Heartbreaker' on iTunes and take a listen below.
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"