Number 9 is here. Listen now to Justin Bieber's ninth "#MusicMondays" song; "Change Me". The vulnerable, piano ballad is now available on iTunes. With it, there's only one song left from this series of acoustic "journals", the Canadian superstar has been treating fans each week ever since the first week of October with "Heartbreaker" to promote the release of his second movie, "Believe", opening on Christmas Day 2013.
No. 8 song "Roller Coaster" made everyone think the last three songs of the "#MusicMondays" campaign would be more up-tempo, as "Roller Coaster" is, however "Change Me" has changed everything. The ninth track hears Justin returning to the "ballads" territory. Justin opens up his heart, and calls for his girlfriend to "change him, and position his mind (for good)" in the less than three minutes long recording. Audio below.
Hit or Miss?
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'