Number 9 is here. Listen now to Justin Bieber's ninth "#MusicMondays" song; "Change Me". The vulnerable, piano ballad is now available on iTunes. With it, there's only one song left from this series of acoustic "journals", the Canadian superstar has been treating fans each week ever since the first week of October with "Heartbreaker" to promote the release of his second movie, "Believe", opening on Christmas Day 2013.
No. 8 song "Roller Coaster" made everyone think the last three songs of the "#MusicMondays" campaign would be more up-tempo, as "Roller Coaster" is, however "Change Me" has changed everything. The ninth track hears Justin returning to the "ballads" territory. Justin opens up his heart, and calls for his girlfriend to "change him, and position his mind (for good)" in the less than three minutes long recording. Audio below.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"