Number 9 is here. Listen now to Justin Bieber's ninth "#MusicMondays" song; "Change Me". The vulnerable, piano ballad is now available on iTunes. With it, there's only one song left from this series of acoustic "journals", the Canadian superstar has been treating fans each week ever since the first week of October with "Heartbreaker" to promote the release of his second movie, "Believe", opening on Christmas Day 2013.
No. 8 song "Roller Coaster" made everyone think the last three songs of the "#MusicMondays" campaign would be more up-tempo, as "Roller Coaster" is, however "Change Me" has changed everything. The ninth track hears Justin returning to the "ballads" territory. Justin opens up his heart, and calls for his girlfriend to "change him, and position his mind (for good)" in the less than three minutes long recording. Audio below.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'