Number 9 is here. Listen now to Justin Bieber's ninth "#MusicMondays" song; "Change Me". The vulnerable, piano ballad is now available on iTunes. With it, there's only one song left from this series of acoustic "journals", the Canadian superstar has been treating fans each week ever since the first week of October with "Heartbreaker" to promote the release of his second movie, "Believe", opening on Christmas Day 2013.
No. 8 song "Roller Coaster" made everyone think the last three songs of the "#MusicMondays" campaign would be more up-tempo, as "Roller Coaster" is, however "Change Me" has changed everything. The ninth track hears Justin returning to the "ballads" territory. Justin opens up his heart, and calls for his girlfriend to "change him, and position his mind (for good)" in the less than three minutes long recording. Audio below.
Hit or Miss?
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"