Number 9 is here. Listen now to Justin Bieber's ninth "#MusicMondays" song; "Change Me". The vulnerable, piano ballad is now available on iTunes. With it, there's only one song left from this series of acoustic "journals", the Canadian superstar has been treating fans each week ever since the first week of October with "Heartbreaker" to promote the release of his second movie, "Believe", opening on Christmas Day 2013.
No. 8 song "Roller Coaster" made everyone think the last three songs of the "#MusicMondays" campaign would be more up-tempo, as "Roller Coaster" is, however "Change Me" has changed everything. The ninth track hears Justin returning to the "ballads" territory. Justin opens up his heart, and calls for his girlfriend to "change him, and position his mind (for good)" in the less than three minutes long recording. Audio below.
Hit or Miss?
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"