He's not entirely a bad boy when it comes to relationships and Justin Bieber seeks to set the record straight in "All Bad", a brand new song and the sixth single release from the Canadian pop singer's "Music Mondays" series. Listen below to Justin defend his reputation over the three-minute long slow jam. Another shot at Selena Gomez?.
"All Bad" was released thirty minutes after midnight on Monday, November 11th. The track was late on its usual 00:00 hrs launch for unknown reasons. Rumor has it, it got something to do with Justin Bieber allegedly being rushed to an Argentinian hospital on Sunday night for "food poisoning". The artist talked about it on Twitter, saying he was feeling sick but that he was going to perform the sold-out show for his fans anyway. According to concert-goers, Justin was forced to cut the show short, and get to a hospital quickly. The irony with the "All Bad" release, huh? Belibers plan to take the song #1 on iTunes to show their support for Justin and make him feel good in these "hard times".
Hit or Miss?
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"