He's not entirely a bad boy when it comes to relationships and Justin Bieber seeks to set the record straight in "All Bad", a brand new song and the sixth single release from the Canadian pop singer's "Music Mondays" series. Listen below to Justin defend his reputation over the three-minute long slow jam. Another shot at Selena Gomez?.
"All Bad" was released thirty minutes after midnight on Monday, November 11th. The track was late on its usual 00:00 hrs launch for unknown reasons. Rumor has it, it got something to do with Justin Bieber allegedly being rushed to an Argentinian hospital on Sunday night for "food poisoning". The artist talked about it on Twitter, saying he was feeling sick but that he was going to perform the sold-out show for his fans anyway. According to concert-goers, Justin was forced to cut the show short, and get to a hospital quickly. The irony with the "All Bad" release, huh? Belibers plan to take the song #1 on iTunes to show their support for Justin and make him feel good in these "hard times".
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’