He's not entirely a bad boy when it comes to relationships and Justin Bieber seeks to set the record straight in "All Bad", a brand new song and the sixth single release from the Canadian pop singer's "Music Mondays" series. Listen below to Justin defend his reputation over the three-minute long slow jam. Another shot at Selena Gomez?.
"All Bad" was released thirty minutes after midnight on Monday, November 11th. The track was late on its usual 00:00 hrs launch for unknown reasons. Rumor has it, it got something to do with Justin Bieber allegedly being rushed to an Argentinian hospital on Sunday night for "food poisoning". The artist talked about it on Twitter, saying he was feeling sick but that he was going to perform the sold-out show for his fans anyway. According to concert-goers, Justin was forced to cut the show short, and get to a hospital quickly. The irony with the "All Bad" release, huh? Belibers plan to take the song #1 on iTunes to show their support for Justin and make him feel good in these "hard times".
Hit or Miss?
- Listen: Low Quality Version of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Single Leaks
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"