Ryan Secreast premiered today (October 24rd) on his KIISS FM radio show the Justin Bieber and Usher remake of "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" - The singers' soulful version of this Christmas classic made popular by Nat King Cole will appear on The Bieber's upcoming debut holiday album called "Under The Mistletoe", scheduled to hit stores on November 1st (Island Records).
Not the best remake ever, but I gotta admit Justin sang it pretty good! Any concern about his voice change affecting his recording vocals can be dissolved now. However, it was JB's mentor Usher who really shocked me, in a negative manner. Usher's a great vocalist, so I was expecting him to smash it!, but it was the contrary, he sounds too safe in the song. It appears to me he didn't want to steal Justin's thunder - considering this is HIS song - cuz I just can't find another explanation! You're better than this Usher!
What do YOU think of Justin's remake?
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'