Ryan Secreast premiered today (October 24rd) on his KIISS FM radio show the Justin Bieber and Usher remake of "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" - The singers' soulful version of this Christmas classic made popular by Nat King Cole will appear on The Bieber's upcoming debut holiday album called "Under The Mistletoe", scheduled to hit stores on November 1st (Island Records).
Not the best remake ever, but I gotta admit Justin sang it pretty good! Any concern about his voice change affecting his recording vocals can be dissolved now. However, it was JB's mentor Usher who really shocked me, in a negative manner. Usher's a great vocalist, so I was expecting him to smash it!, but it was the contrary, he sounds too safe in the song. It appears to me he didn't want to steal Justin's thunder - considering this is HIS song - cuz I just can't find another explanation! You're better than this Usher!
What do YOU think of Justin's remake?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"