Ryan Secreast premiered today (October 24rd) on his KIISS FM radio show the Justin Bieber and Usher remake of "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" - The singers' soulful version of this Christmas classic made popular by Nat King Cole will appear on The Bieber's upcoming debut holiday album called "Under The Mistletoe", scheduled to hit stores on November 1st (Island Records).
Not the best remake ever, but I gotta admit Justin sang it pretty good! Any concern about his voice change affecting his recording vocals can be dissolved now. However, it was JB's mentor Usher who really shocked me, in a negative manner. Usher's a great vocalist, so I was expecting him to smash it!, but it was the contrary, he sounds too safe in the song. It appears to me he didn't want to steal Justin's thunder - considering this is HIS song - cuz I just can't find another explanation! You're better than this Usher!
What do YOU think of Justin's remake?
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'
- Breaking: Katy Perry "Legendary Lovers" Remix with Drake Coming!?
- Selena Gomez' Hits Compilation Titled "For You", Out November 24, Includes 2 New Songs!