Ryan Secreast premiered today (October 24rd) on his KIISS FM radio show the Justin Bieber and Usher remake of "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" - The singers' soulful version of this Christmas classic made popular by Nat King Cole will appear on The Bieber's upcoming debut holiday album called "Under The Mistletoe", scheduled to hit stores on November 1st (Island Records).
Not the best remake ever, but I gotta admit Justin sang it pretty good! Any concern about his voice change affecting his recording vocals can be dissolved now. However, it was JB's mentor Usher who really shocked me, in a negative manner. Usher's a great vocalist, so I was expecting him to smash it!, but it was the contrary, he sounds too safe in the song. It appears to me he didn't want to steal Justin's thunder - considering this is HIS song - cuz I just can't find another explanation! You're better than this Usher!
What do YOU think of Justin's remake?
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"