Check out band Fun.'s brand new song called "Sight of the Sun" which they have generously lent to the 'Girls - Volume 1' soundtrack - to promote the upcoming Season 2 of the HBO series - that is available in US stores January 8th, just days before the return of 'Girls' on January 13th...Listen above!
Group frontman Nate Ruess said "Sight of the Sun" was originally intended to feature on the band's "Some Nights" LP but since it wasn't finished in time they had to send it to the 'unreleased' vault. However, while touring in Europe last year, the indie-rock trio picked up the demo of "Sight of the Sun" back and finally completed it, and coincidentally at that time they were appoached by the 'Girls' series team, and HBO to see if they wanted to contribute to this new soundtrack...and the answer was yes! And here's "Sight of the Sun"! It's a 'meditative, steady-pumping pop ode' that will certainly please FUN. fans. Enjoy.
What do you think of the song?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance