Check out band Fun.'s brand new song called "Sight of the Sun" which they have generously lent to the 'Girls - Volume 1' soundtrack - to promote the upcoming Season 2 of the HBO series - that is available in US stores January 8th, just days before the return of 'Girls' on January 13th...Listen above!
Group frontman Nate Ruess said "Sight of the Sun" was originally intended to feature on the band's "Some Nights" LP but since it wasn't finished in time they had to send it to the 'unreleased' vault. However, while touring in Europe last year, the indie-rock trio picked up the demo of "Sight of the Sun" back and finally completed it, and coincidentally at that time they were appoached by the 'Girls' series team, and HBO to see if they wanted to contribute to this new soundtrack...and the answer was yes! And here's "Sight of the Sun"! It's a 'meditative, steady-pumping pop ode' that will certainly please FUN. fans. Enjoy.
What do you think of the song?
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'