Eminem and Rihanna have crossed paths many times before, including the 11-time platinum single "Love The Way You Lie" in 2010, and now the duo are back at it once again to give us their latest collaboration "The Monster". "The Monster" will be appearing on Eminem's upcoming eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" due out early next month (November 5th).
"You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath", sings Barbados native Rihanna on the hook. "The Monster" was originally co-written by American songwriter Bebe Rexha and features production from Frequency.
'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' is set to arrive in stores on November 5th. The standard edition of the album will include 16 tracks while those who buy the deluxe bundle on Eminem's website will receive an extra 5 tracks. Purchase 'The Monster' on iTunes at midnight (October 28) and take a listen below
Update: CDQ added.
Hit Or Miss?
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"