Eminem and Rihanna have crossed paths many times before, including the 11-time platinum single "Love The Way You Lie" in 2010, and now the duo are back at it once again to give us their latest collaboration "The Monster". "The Monster" will be appearing on Eminem's upcoming eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" due out early next month (November 5th).
"You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath", sings Barbados native Rihanna on the hook. "The Monster" was originally co-written by American songwriter Bebe Rexha and features production from Frequency.
'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' is set to arrive in stores on November 5th. The standard edition of the album will include 16 tracks while those who buy the deluxe bundle on Eminem's website will receive an extra 5 tracks. Purchase 'The Monster' on iTunes at midnight (October 28) and take a listen below
Update: CDQ added.
Hit Or Miss?
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'