Eminem and Rihanna have crossed paths many times before, including the 11-time platinum single "Love The Way You Lie" in 2010, and now the duo are back at it once again to give us their latest collaboration "The Monster". "The Monster" will be appearing on Eminem's upcoming eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" due out early next month (November 5th).
"You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath", sings Barbados native Rihanna on the hook. "The Monster" was originally co-written by American songwriter Bebe Rexha and features production from Frequency.
'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' is set to arrive in stores on November 5th. The standard edition of the album will include 16 tracks while those who buy the deluxe bundle on Eminem's website will receive an extra 5 tracks. Purchase 'The Monster' on iTunes at midnight (October 28) and take a listen below
Update: CDQ added.
Hit Or Miss?
- New Music: Kid Ink - 'Blunted'
- Kelly Clarkson Performs with Country Divas, Introduces Meghan Trainor at Nashville Christmas Concert
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"