Eminem and Rihanna have crossed paths many times before, including the 11-time platinum single "Love The Way You Lie" in 2010, and now the duo are back at it once again to give us their latest collaboration "The Monster". "The Monster" will be appearing on Eminem's upcoming eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" due out early next month (November 5th).
"You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath", sings Barbados native Rihanna on the hook. "The Monster" was originally co-written by American songwriter Bebe Rexha and features production from Frequency.
'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' is set to arrive in stores on November 5th. The standard edition of the album will include 16 tracks while those who buy the deluxe bundle on Eminem's website will receive an extra 5 tracks. Purchase 'The Monster' on iTunes at midnight (October 28) and take a listen below
Update: CDQ added.
Hit Or Miss?
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"