Eminem and Rihanna have crossed paths many times before, including the 11-time platinum single "Love The Way You Lie" in 2010, and now the duo are back at it once again to give us their latest collaboration "The Monster". "The Monster" will be appearing on Eminem's upcoming eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" due out early next month (November 5th).
"You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath", sings Barbados native Rihanna on the hook. "The Monster" was originally co-written by American songwriter Bebe Rexha and features production from Frequency.
'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' is set to arrive in stores on November 5th. The standard edition of the album will include 16 tracks while those who buy the deluxe bundle on Eminem's website will receive an extra 5 tracks. Purchase 'The Monster' on iTunes at midnight (October 28) and take a listen below
Update: CDQ added.
Hit Or Miss?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance