If you had the opportunity to attend Drake's 'Would You Like A Tour?' tour these past couple months, chances are you might have heard the Canadian singer/rapper play a new song titled 'Trophies'. In the early morning hours on December 29th, Drake has finally delivered the long-awaited studio version of that song, which features production from Hit-Boy.
"Man this sh*t is not a love song, this is a f*ck a stripper on a mink rug song " raps the Young Money rapper. Drake originally recorded 'Trophies' for his now platinum LP 'Nothing Was The Same' but chose to leave the song off the final cut as he felt the hook wasn't right.
'Trophies' is the second song release from Drake in the past two days. The first being the Soulja Boy-assisted 'We Made It' last night. The Toronto rapper hinted a few weeks back he planned to release the remix to 'Wu-Tang Forever' alongside 'Trophies' but it appears we'll have to wait a little longer for that.
Cop 'Nothing Was The Same' on iTunes and listen to 'Trophies' below.
Update: Official/CDQ of 'Trophies' has arrived! Now with a hook. Enjoy below.
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"