If you had the opportunity to attend Drake's 'Would You Like A Tour?' tour these past couple months, chances are you might have heard the Canadian singer/rapper play a new song titled 'Trophies'. In the early morning hours on December 29th, Drake has finally delivered the long-awaited studio version of that song, which features production from Hit-Boy.
"Man this sh*t is not a love song, this is a f*ck a stripper on a mink rug song " raps the Young Money rapper. Drake originally recorded 'Trophies' for his now platinum LP 'Nothing Was The Same' but chose to leave the song off the final cut as he felt the hook wasn't right.
'Trophies' is the second song release from Drake in the past two days. The first being the Soulja Boy-assisted 'We Made It' last night. The Toronto rapper hinted a few weeks back he planned to release the remix to 'Wu-Tang Forever' alongside 'Trophies' but it appears we'll have to wait a little longer for that.
Cop 'Nothing Was The Same' on iTunes and listen to 'Trophies' below.
Update: Official/CDQ of 'Trophies' has arrived! Now with a hook. Enjoy below.
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival