Drake profanes Aaliyah's tomb, sort of speak, with the release of the first single from the upcoming 'posthumous' album of the late singer the Canadian rapper is executive producing - The song in question is called "Enough Said" and premiered on Sunday night (August 5). The 'duet' was produced by Noah “40” Shebib and features loads of 'haunting' vocals by Aaliyah (recorded prior her death) along with a verse by Drake. Although I gotta admit it feels amazing to hear Aaliyah again, and the beat and her vocals fit really well, this isn't really an Aaliyah song, it's a Drake song. To be honest, my world wouldn't been shaken if I hadn't heard this 'new' song. Aaliyah's catalogue of hits and classics is impeccable, and I feel like Drake is messing with it. Plus, it's really shady not asking Timbaland or Missy to be part of the 'posthumous' album project. Or perhaps it's them who like me unsterstand Aaliyah's memory shouldn't be 'profaned'.
- New Music: Kid Ink - 'Blunted'
- Kelly Clarkson Performs with Country Divas, Introduces Meghan Trainor at Nashville Christmas Concert
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"