Drake profanes Aaliyah's tomb, sort of speak, with the release of the first single from the upcoming 'posthumous' album of the late singer the Canadian rapper is executive producing - The song in question is called "Enough Said" and premiered on Sunday night (August 5). The 'duet' was produced by Noah “40” Shebib and features loads of 'haunting' vocals by Aaliyah (recorded prior her death) along with a verse by Drake. Although I gotta admit it feels amazing to hear Aaliyah again, and the beat and her vocals fit really well, this isn't really an Aaliyah song, it's a Drake song. To be honest, my world wouldn't been shaken if I hadn't heard this 'new' song. Aaliyah's catalogue of hits and classics is impeccable, and I feel like Drake is messing with it. Plus, it's really shady not asking Timbaland or Missy to be part of the 'posthumous' album project. Or perhaps it's them who like me unsterstand Aaliyah's memory shouldn't be 'profaned'.
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"