Drake profanes Aaliyah's tomb, sort of speak, with the release of the first single from the upcoming 'posthumous' album of the late singer the Canadian rapper is executive producing - The song in question is called "Enough Said" and premiered on Sunday night (August 5). The 'duet' was produced by Noah “40” Shebib and features loads of 'haunting' vocals by Aaliyah (recorded prior her death) along with a verse by Drake. Although I gotta admit it feels amazing to hear Aaliyah again, and the beat and her vocals fit really well, this isn't really an Aaliyah song, it's a Drake song. To be honest, my world wouldn't been shaken if I hadn't heard this 'new' song. Aaliyah's catalogue of hits and classics is impeccable, and I feel like Drake is messing with it. Plus, it's really shady not asking Timbaland or Missy to be part of the 'posthumous' album project. Or perhaps it's them who like me unsterstand Aaliyah's memory shouldn't be 'profaned'.
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"
- Khalil & Justin Bieber Think It's "Time For Bed" In New Duet
- Exclusive Austin Webb Q&A: On Beginnings, 'Raise 'Em Up', & Hoping To Duet With Cassadee Pope!
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- The Chainsmokers Tell A Cinderella Story In "Kanye" Music Video: Watch
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"