Drake profanes Aaliyah's tomb, sort of speak, with the release of the first single from the upcoming 'posthumous' album of the late singer the Canadian rapper is executive producing - The song in question is called "Enough Said" and premiered on Sunday night (August 5). The 'duet' was produced by Noah “40” Shebib and features loads of 'haunting' vocals by Aaliyah (recorded prior her death) along with a verse by Drake. Although I gotta admit it feels amazing to hear Aaliyah again, and the beat and her vocals fit really well, this isn't really an Aaliyah song, it's a Drake song. To be honest, my world wouldn't been shaken if I hadn't heard this 'new' song. Aaliyah's catalogue of hits and classics is impeccable, and I feel like Drake is messing with it. Plus, it's really shady not asking Timbaland or Missy to be part of the 'posthumous' album project. Or perhaps it's them who like me unsterstand Aaliyah's memory shouldn't be 'profaned'.
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’