Drake profanes Aaliyah's tomb, sort of speak, with the release of the first single from the upcoming 'posthumous' album of the late singer the Canadian rapper is executive producing - The song in question is called "Enough Said" and premiered on Sunday night (August 5). The 'duet' was produced by Noah “40” Shebib and features loads of 'haunting' vocals by Aaliyah (recorded prior her death) along with a verse by Drake. Although I gotta admit it feels amazing to hear Aaliyah again, and the beat and her vocals fit really well, this isn't really an Aaliyah song, it's a Drake song. To be honest, my world wouldn't been shaken if I hadn't heard this 'new' song. Aaliyah's catalogue of hits and classics is impeccable, and I feel like Drake is messing with it. Plus, it's really shady not asking Timbaland or Missy to be part of the 'posthumous' album project. Or perhaps it's them who like me unsterstand Aaliyah's memory shouldn't be 'profaned'.
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen