What a collab! DJ Khaled has made the most of his contacts in the music industry to create this brand new star-studded single "Take It To The Head", the first offering from the American DJ's upcoming sixth album "Kiss The Ring", due in stores later this year. The The Runners-produced R&B/mid-tempo cut features - check this out; Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and Lil' Wayne! I swear that if "Take It To The Head" flops, it's gonna be the most shameful waste of talent/hype ever. But I'm sure things will go well for DJ Khaled's new single as it is really enjoyable to listen, and (Rhythmic/Urban) radios will go crazy with it no doubt. Only thing though, I think everything on "Take It To The Head" could've gone 'harder' considering all the artists involved. I'm loving the hook though, and Nicki slayed as usual. Check it out!
What do YOU think of 'Take It to the Head'?
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"