What a collab! DJ Khaled has made the most of his contacts in the music industry to create this brand new star-studded single "Take It To The Head", the first offering from the American DJ's upcoming sixth album "Kiss The Ring", due in stores later this year. The The Runners-produced R&B/mid-tempo cut features - check this out; Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and Lil' Wayne! I swear that if "Take It To The Head" flops, it's gonna be the most shameful waste of talent/hype ever. But I'm sure things will go well for DJ Khaled's new single as it is really enjoyable to listen, and (Rhythmic/Urban) radios will go crazy with it no doubt. Only thing though, I think everything on "Take It To The Head" could've gone 'harder' considering all the artists involved. I'm loving the hook though, and Nicki slayed as usual. Check it out!
What do YOU think of 'Take It to the Head'?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"