What a collab! DJ Khaled has made the most of his contacts in the music industry to create this brand new star-studded single "Take It To The Head", the first offering from the American DJ's upcoming sixth album "Kiss The Ring", due in stores later this year. The The Runners-produced R&B/mid-tempo cut features - check this out; Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and Lil' Wayne! I swear that if "Take It To The Head" flops, it's gonna be the most shameful waste of talent/hype ever. But I'm sure things will go well for DJ Khaled's new single as it is really enjoyable to listen, and (Rhythmic/Urban) radios will go crazy with it no doubt. Only thing though, I think everything on "Take It To The Head" could've gone 'harder' considering all the artists involved. I'm loving the hook though, and Nicki slayed as usual. Check it out!
What do YOU think of 'Take It to the Head'?
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale