Who would have thought we'd be getting a 50 Cent and Fat Joe collaboration 10 years ago? The two New York-born artists have linked up for 'Free Again', a new single off of DJ Kay Slay's upcoming album 'Rhyme Or Die'. Produced by StreetRunner.
"It's an anthem when I rant, f*ck you think I am, Kanye? / I had them wearing vests, now these n**gas wear dresses" raps 50 Cent on 'Free Again', which was premiered by Hot 97's Funk Flex. Kay Slay brought the record to Funk Flex and went on air to talk about how the record came about: "When Joe got home, he said Slay I got a verse, I got a beat, do whatever you wanna do with it...Joe didn't know what I had in mind, but I felt this was something that should be done. "
Before DJ Kay Slay gives us his 'Rhyme Or Die' LP, he plans to release a new mixtape 'The Rise Of A City'. Expect both projects to arrive later this year. Take a listen to 'Free Again ' below.
Update: CDQ / No Tags added.
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"