Who would have thought we'd be getting a 50 Cent and Fat Joe collaboration 10 years ago? The two New York-born artists have linked up for 'Free Again', a new single off of DJ Kay Slay's upcoming album 'Rhyme Or Die'. Produced by StreetRunner.
"It's an anthem when I rant, f*ck you think I am, Kanye? / I had them wearing vests, now these n**gas wear dresses" raps 50 Cent on 'Free Again', which was premiered by Hot 97's Funk Flex. Kay Slay brought the record to Funk Flex and went on air to talk about how the record came about: "When Joe got home, he said Slay I got a verse, I got a beat, do whatever you wanna do with it...Joe didn't know what I had in mind, but I felt this was something that should be done. "
Before DJ Kay Slay gives us his 'Rhyme Or Die' LP, he plans to release a new mixtape 'The Rise Of A City'. Expect both projects to arrive later this year. Take a listen to 'Free Again ' below.
Update: CDQ / No Tags added.
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'