Who would have thought we'd be getting a 50 Cent and Fat Joe collaboration 10 years ago? The two New York-born artists have linked up for 'Free Again', a new single off of DJ Kay Slay's upcoming album 'Rhyme Or Die'. Produced by StreetRunner.
"It's an anthem when I rant, f*ck you think I am, Kanye? / I had them wearing vests, now these n**gas wear dresses" raps 50 Cent on 'Free Again', which was premiered by Hot 97's Funk Flex. Kay Slay brought the record to Funk Flex and went on air to talk about how the record came about: "When Joe got home, he said Slay I got a verse, I got a beat, do whatever you wanna do with it...Joe didn't know what I had in mind, but I felt this was something that should be done. "
Before DJ Kay Slay gives us his 'Rhyme Or Die' LP, he plans to release a new mixtape 'The Rise Of A City'. Expect both projects to arrive later this year. Take a listen to 'Free Again ' below.
Update: CDQ / No Tags added.
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"