Who would have thought we'd be getting a 50 Cent and Fat Joe collaboration 10 years ago? The two New York-born artists have linked up for 'Free Again', a new single off of DJ Kay Slay's upcoming album 'Rhyme Or Die'. Produced by StreetRunner.
"It's an anthem when I rant, f*ck you think I am, Kanye? / I had them wearing vests, now these n**gas wear dresses" raps 50 Cent on 'Free Again', which was premiered by Hot 97's Funk Flex. Kay Slay brought the record to Funk Flex and went on air to talk about how the record came about: "When Joe got home, he said Slay I got a verse, I got a beat, do whatever you wanna do with it...Joe didn't know what I had in mind, but I felt this was something that should be done. "
Before DJ Kay Slay gives us his 'Rhyme Or Die' LP, he plans to release a new mixtape 'The Rise Of A City'. Expect both projects to arrive later this year. Take a listen to 'Free Again ' below.
Update: CDQ / No Tags added.
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"