David Archuleta is about to embark on a new Asian tour - to be precise, the 2008 American Idol runner-up has on his schedule visits to Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia - Why? Well, after 'parting ways' with Jive Records, it just seems he's got more free time (lol), plus it's been a while since David last visited his fans in the part of the world. David Archuleta aka Archie is a talented boy who has two albums thus far in his career. His self-titled debut did a good job, achieving 'gold' status and spawning a Top 5 hit in the US, however his next studio work, "The Other Side of Down" (2010) was a complete disaster, a fact that most likely had something to do with David leaving Jive. But Archie fans, fear not! The 20-year-old singer has confirmed to be writing material for a new album. Now we only need to know a release date, and if he plans to do an independent release or look for a new deal with a major label.
As a way to promote David's tour in Singapore, a local radio there premiered this never-heard-before Archie track this week. Check out above the radio premiere rip of "Everything and More". Is it an unreleased/leftover track from a previous era or something totally new, we don't know yet but it's sounding great to me! A sweet pop ballad with too cute lyrics, 'Like a satellite we're flying. Overhead where we see it all'. David deserves to continue his music career.
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"