David Archuleta is about to embark on a new Asian tour - to be precise, the 2008 American Idol runner-up has on his schedule visits to Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia - Why? Well, after 'parting ways' with Jive Records, it just seems he's got more free time (lol), plus it's been a while since David last visited his fans in the part of the world. David Archuleta aka Archie is a talented boy who has two albums thus far in his career. His self-titled debut did a good job, achieving 'gold' status and spawning a Top 5 hit in the US, however his next studio work, "The Other Side of Down" (2010) was a complete disaster, a fact that most likely had something to do with David leaving Jive. But Archie fans, fear not! The 20-year-old singer has confirmed to be writing material for a new album. Now we only need to know a release date, and if he plans to do an independent release or look for a new deal with a major label.
As a way to promote David's tour in Singapore, a local radio there premiered this never-heard-before Archie track this week. Check out above the radio premiere rip of "Everything and More". Is it an unreleased/leftover track from a previous era or something totally new, we don't know yet but it's sounding great to me! A sweet pop ballad with too cute lyrics, 'Like a satellite we're flying. Overhead where we see it all'. David deserves to continue his music career.
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances