After selling one million copies with her debut album "Lovestrong" and achieving high chart positions with the hit single "Jar of Hearts" in 2011, Philadelphia singer-songwriter Christina Perri is ready to begin a new era. Although her sophomore studio album won't be arriving in stores until early 2014 (via Atlantic Records), Christina is already giving fans the lead single from that very-anticipated new project. This is titled "Human".
The beautiful ballad, which talks about every one having a vulnerable side since we're all humans, was released on iTunes on November 18th, but generous Christina Perri released the audio for all fans to hear on YouTube hours before the official launch.
Hit or Miss?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance