Christina Aguilera wipes away the sorrow for the disappointing performance of last year's "Lotus" album by gifting fans with this music gem called "We Remain". The power pop ballad is featured on the soundtrack of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", in which Aggy shares tracklist company with the likes of Coldplay, Ellie Goulding or Lorde.
Why did "Lotus" flop last year?. That's probably one of the most asked question in the Christina Aguilera community, especially since that era had a brilliant first single, like the Max Martin-produced "Your Body". Could it have been Christina's weight?. Could her figure had been an obstacle of unimaginable proportions?. Anyway, the mother of Max Liron Bratman is back in great shape, winning back her title of Slimtina again. With this possible 'obstacle' out of the way, Christina got back to the studio to record "We Remain" for the "Catching Fire" soundtrack, and hopefully we'll be seeing her performing the beautiful ballad live one day, because she absoutely slays in it. She doesn't oversing (yey!). This is so epic it'd so fit either a major love or battle scene.
"We Remain" has been picked as the second single from the film soundtrack after Coldplay's "Atlas". Slimtina's new single hits iTunes on October 1st. Rise to #1, baby!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"