Christina Aguilera wipes away the sorrow for the disappointing performance of last year's "Lotus" album by gifting fans with this music gem called "We Remain". The power pop ballad is featured on the soundtrack of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", in which Aggy shares tracklist company with the likes of Coldplay, Ellie Goulding or Lorde.
Why did "Lotus" flop last year?. That's probably one of the most asked question in the Christina Aguilera community, especially since that era had a brilliant first single, like the Max Martin-produced "Your Body". Could it have been Christina's weight?. Could her figure had been an obstacle of unimaginable proportions?. Anyway, the mother of Max Liron Bratman is back in great shape, winning back her title of Slimtina again. With this possible 'obstacle' out of the way, Christina got back to the studio to record "We Remain" for the "Catching Fire" soundtrack, and hopefully we'll be seeing her performing the beautiful ballad live one day, because she absoutely slays in it. She doesn't oversing (yey!). This is so epic it'd so fit either a major love or battle scene.
"We Remain" has been picked as the second single from the film soundtrack after Coldplay's "Atlas". Slimtina's new single hits iTunes on October 1st. Rise to #1, baby!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"