Check out now the full version of Cascada's new song "Glorious", an upbeat dance anthem with which the German dance act will try to represent Germany at the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest...Listen below!
Produced by Cascada's DJ Manian, and Yann Peifer, "Glorious" is a feel-good electro track which speaks about living life to the fullest. "Do you know it’s time to let yourself go?...I wanna live before I die...Tonight we can be glorious", sings band frontwoman Natalie Horler. "Glorious" is very Cascada in terms of production - it's dancey and features cool beat breaks - but they've certainly put more focus now in the lyrics. They are less uninspired (see Cascada's most recent singles: 'Night Nurse', or 'Pyromania'), and more with a 'goal'. Cascada wants to catch Eurovision viewers' attention and make them experience a 'glorious' feeling while watching their performance. 'Cause obviously Cascada will win the slot to represent Germany. This will be decided on a gala ('Unser Song für Malmö') on January 14th.
Can Cascada Win Eurovision 2013?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"
- Nicki Minaj Talks Unflattering High School Photo In Interview, Slays "Bed of Lies" on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & More Stars Perform on "The Voice" Season 7 Grand Finale
- Austin Mahone Drops Free New Song "Waiting For This Love": Stream or Download Now!
- Wanna Hear The "Pinkprint" Japan Bonus Track "Wamables"? Here It Is!
- Fall Out Boy - "American Beauty / American Psycho"
- New Music: Imagine Dragons - "Gold"
- Avicii - "The Nights"
- Free Download: Mike Will Made It - "Ransom"
- Nicki Minaj Gets Scared Big Time, Performs "Bed of Lies" with Skylar Grey on "The Ellen Show"
- New Music: Fall Out Boy - "The Kids Aren't Alright"
- Iggy Azalea Announces Duet with Britney Spears for Princess of Pop's Album No. 9
- One Direction, Sam Smith & Demi Lovato Perform at 2014 "X Factor UK" Finale