Britney Spears takes the Facebook route and world premieres the audio of her new single "Perfume" through her personal page on the social network on Sunday, November 3rd. The Sia-penned ballad is the second offering from the pop princess' upcoming album "Britney Jean" (December 3rd), after the party-anthem "Work Bitch". Listen now!
On new single "Perfume", Britney said; "'It's incredibly special to me because it hits close to home, and I think the story is relatable to everyone", "Everyone's been through an insecure moment in a relationship that's left them vulnerable and I think this song captures that". While RCA Records head added; "It's more of a downtempo song, but people are amazed at the quality of her vocals on it. She sings it beautifully and it has a real sincerity to it", "I think people are not only gonna be surprised but also see another side of Britney".
Certainly, I can feel Britney's sincerity on "Perfume" from her beautiful and passionate singing. Although, I'm going to need to check the songwriting credits of the song, so I can totally buy it. "Perfume" is produced by English man Chris Braide.
Hit or Miss?
- Mikky Ekko Cuddles & Cries In "Smile" Music Video
- Song Premiere: Mary J. Blige - "Nobody But You"
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"