Britney Spears takes the Facebook route and world premieres the audio of her new single "Perfume" through her personal page on the social network on Sunday, November 3rd. The Sia-penned ballad is the second offering from the pop princess' upcoming album "Britney Jean" (December 3rd), after the party-anthem "Work Bitch". Listen now!
On new single "Perfume", Britney said; "'It's incredibly special to me because it hits close to home, and I think the story is relatable to everyone", "Everyone's been through an insecure moment in a relationship that's left them vulnerable and I think this song captures that". While RCA Records head added; "It's more of a downtempo song, but people are amazed at the quality of her vocals on it. She sings it beautifully and it has a real sincerity to it", "I think people are not only gonna be surprised but also see another side of Britney".
Certainly, I can feel Britney's sincerity on "Perfume" from her beautiful and passionate singing. Although, I'm going to need to check the songwriting credits of the song, so I can totally buy it. "Perfume" is produced by English man Chris Braide.
Hit or Miss?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"