Britney Spears takes the Facebook route and world premieres the audio of her new single "Perfume" through her personal page on the social network on Sunday, November 3rd. The Sia-penned ballad is the second offering from the pop princess' upcoming album "Britney Jean" (December 3rd), after the party-anthem "Work Bitch". Listen now!
On new single "Perfume", Britney said; "'It's incredibly special to me because it hits close to home, and I think the story is relatable to everyone", "Everyone's been through an insecure moment in a relationship that's left them vulnerable and I think this song captures that". While RCA Records head added; "It's more of a downtempo song, but people are amazed at the quality of her vocals on it. She sings it beautifully and it has a real sincerity to it", "I think people are not only gonna be surprised but also see another side of Britney".
Certainly, I can feel Britney's sincerity on "Perfume" from her beautiful and passionate singing. Although, I'm going to need to check the songwriting credits of the song, so I can totally buy it. "Perfume" is produced by English man Chris Braide.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"