Britney Spears takes the Facebook route and world premieres the audio of her new single "Perfume" through her personal page on the social network on Sunday, November 3rd. The Sia-penned ballad is the second offering from the pop princess' upcoming album "Britney Jean" (December 3rd), after the party-anthem "Work Bitch". Listen now!
On new single "Perfume", Britney said; "'It's incredibly special to me because it hits close to home, and I think the story is relatable to everyone", "Everyone's been through an insecure moment in a relationship that's left them vulnerable and I think this song captures that". While RCA Records head added; "It's more of a downtempo song, but people are amazed at the quality of her vocals on it. She sings it beautifully and it has a real sincerity to it", "I think people are not only gonna be surprised but also see another side of Britney".
Certainly, I can feel Britney's sincerity on "Perfume" from her beautiful and passionate singing. Although, I'm going to need to check the songwriting credits of the song, so I can totally buy it. "Perfume" is produced by English man Chris Braide.
Hit or Miss?
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"
- New Music: Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- G-Unit Release New EP 'The Beauty of Independence', Stream 'Changes'