Britney Spears takes the Facebook route and world premieres the audio of her new single "Perfume" through her personal page on the social network on Sunday, November 3rd. The Sia-penned ballad is the second offering from the pop princess' upcoming album "Britney Jean" (December 3rd), after the party-anthem "Work Bitch". Listen now!
On new single "Perfume", Britney said; "'It's incredibly special to me because it hits close to home, and I think the story is relatable to everyone", "Everyone's been through an insecure moment in a relationship that's left them vulnerable and I think this song captures that". While RCA Records head added; "It's more of a downtempo song, but people are amazed at the quality of her vocals on it. She sings it beautifully and it has a real sincerity to it", "I think people are not only gonna be surprised but also see another side of Britney".
Certainly, I can feel Britney's sincerity on "Perfume" from her beautiful and passionate singing. Although, I'm going to need to check the songwriting credits of the song, so I can totally buy it. "Perfume" is produced by English man Chris Braide.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?