Little Mix may have won her 'X Factor' season, but Amelia Lily is the one coming out with the strongest, radio-friendliest, and most hit-sounding debut single! Lilly's first single ever "You Bring Me Joy" premiered on UK's 'The Hits Radio' this week and an HQ (although uncomplete) version of the song can be heard above! "You Bring Me Joy" will be officially released in the UK on August 26th.
As PopJustice said, Amelia's single is a 'danceable electronic pop record' and very 'Call The Shots'-esque. I mean, Xenomania produced both tracks so it's no random coincidence. I'm loving IT guys! Been playing "You Bring Me Joy" on repeat over and over again since 10 in the morning, and it's 4pm! Ridiculous I know! But the song's fiyah. I'm SO gonna buy it on iTunes August 26. Amelia's single is straight-foward, it's got a fantastic beat, vulnerable-ish vocals which I love, and it's catchy! What more can you ask?. Plus, it's not your average 'X Factor' debut single. Go Amelia! If she has an easy release week, this can be #1.
'You Bring Me Joy'....Hit or Miss?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance