50 Cent freestyles a bit to kick off 2014. The New York rapper released during the very first minutes of the new year a brand new track called "This Is Murder Not Music" via his official YouTube page. The freestyle track hears the 38-year-old showing his discomfort with the current state of the hip-hop scene. 50 reminds his competition how he did back in the day, and all the cash he earned. Such a humble person, huh?
"This Is Murder Not Music" is a 3:45 minute long song featuring a pretty simple production. 50 makes sure its his lyrical message the one getting all the attention.
In related 50 Cent news, the rapper has been putting his career in music to the side for some time now. He's focused on acting, and production television shows; like "Dream School" for Sundance Channel. His fifth album will definitely follow. Will it keep the title of "Street King Immortal"? or will 50 want to start from scratch? 2014 will answer these.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'