50 Cent freestyles a bit to kick off 2014. The New York rapper released during the very first minutes of the new year a brand new track called "This Is Murder Not Music" via his official YouTube page. The freestyle track hears the 38-year-old showing his discomfort with the current state of the hip-hop scene. 50 reminds his competition how he did back in the day, and all the cash he earned. Such a humble person, huh?
"This Is Murder Not Music" is a 3:45 minute long song featuring a pretty simple production. 50 makes sure its his lyrical message the one getting all the attention.
In related 50 Cent news, the rapper has been putting his career in music to the side for some time now. He's focused on acting, and production television shows; like "Dream School" for Sundance Channel. His fifth album will definitely follow. Will it keep the title of "Street King Immortal"? or will 50 want to start from scratch? 2014 will answer these.
Hit or Miss?
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"