50 Cent freestyles a bit to kick off 2014. The New York rapper released during the very first minutes of the new year a brand new track called "This Is Murder Not Music" via his official YouTube page. The freestyle track hears the 38-year-old showing his discomfort with the current state of the hip-hop scene. 50 reminds his competition how he did back in the day, and all the cash he earned. Such a humble person, huh?
"This Is Murder Not Music" is a 3:45 minute long song featuring a pretty simple production. 50 makes sure its his lyrical message the one getting all the attention.
In related 50 Cent news, the rapper has been putting his career in music to the side for some time now. He's focused on acting, and production television shows; like "Dream School" for Sundance Channel. His fifth album will definitely follow. Will it keep the title of "Street King Immortal"? or will 50 want to start from scratch? 2014 will answer these.
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"
- Hozier - "From Eden"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Jessica Sutta: On Post-PCD Life, Hot Single "Candy" & Debut Album "Feline Resurrection"
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Love Me No More'
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars - "Uptown Funk"
- One Direction - "Four"