The MOBO Awards were held at Liverpool's Echo Arena in the UK on Wednesday. The awards celebrate this year its 15th edition where they recognise artists of any race or nationality performing black music. Last night's highlights had to be when Nelly, Travie McCoy with JLS and Jay Sean hit the center stage. The St. Louis rapper gave the first televised performance of his latest hit "Just A Dream", currently sitting at #3 on the Hot 100 (USA). Totally love this song, I'm happy for the success it has given Nelly, but this MOBO performance was dead boring. Next, Travie McCoy is finally in the UK to promote "Billionaire". The song debuted at #3 on the local 'singles chart', it dropped a few places but it's slowly climbing its way up again. I'm sure this new performance will help a lot. Bruno Mars couldn't be there so Travie asked JLS if they could sing the chorus and I think the lads made a fantastic job. Finally, Jay Sean performed a medley consisting of "Down", "2012" and a new song from his upcoming album, "Break Ya Back" (possible next single?). Awesome show by Jay. Although not sure if I'm feeling the new song. It sounds too generic for me.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"