The MOBO Awards were held at Liverpool's Echo Arena in the UK on Wednesday. The awards celebrate this year its 15th edition where they recognise artists of any race or nationality performing black music. Last night's highlights had to be when Nelly, Travie McCoy with JLS and Jay Sean hit the center stage. The St. Louis rapper gave the first televised performance of his latest hit "Just A Dream", currently sitting at #3 on the Hot 100 (USA). Totally love this song, I'm happy for the success it has given Nelly, but this MOBO performance was dead boring. Next, Travie McCoy is finally in the UK to promote "Billionaire". The song debuted at #3 on the local 'singles chart', it dropped a few places but it's slowly climbing its way up again. I'm sure this new performance will help a lot. Bruno Mars couldn't be there so Travie asked JLS if they could sing the chorus and I think the lads made a fantastic job. Finally, Jay Sean performed a medley consisting of "Down", "2012" and a new song from his upcoming album, "Break Ya Back" (possible next single?). Awesome show by Jay. Although not sure if I'm feeling the new song. It sounds too generic for me.
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"