Carbonated TV recently caught up with Universal Motown recording artist Nelly at the set of his new music video for "Just A Dream". As you may know, the St Louis rapper is releasing a "dual combo" as the first single from his upcoming album "Nelly 5.0" in stores on November 16th. "Tippin' In The Club" goes to urban formats while "Just A Dream" has been sent to pop formats. Nelly filmed the video for the latter a few days ago in Playa del Rey, California and thanks to Carbonated TV we can check out a little "behind the scenes". Video looks like it'll be NICE! Great setting, seems there'll be stunts work, I mean that car hanging in the air? I see a high-budget. Not too shabby for Universal Motown! Check out too in the video above an interview with Nelly where he talks from the collaborations on his new CD to his new DJ work on radio.
In related news, "Just A Dream" has debuted on the charts this week in the USA. The Jim Jonsin-produced track debuted at #8 on Billboard's Digital Songs Chart and at a fantastic #12 spot on the Hot 100 Chart having sold 135,000 copies/downloads. Go Nelly! I'm happy things are going great for him in this new era.
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances