Carbonated TV recently caught up with Universal Motown recording artist Nelly at the set of his new music video for "Just A Dream". As you may know, the St Louis rapper is releasing a "dual combo" as the first single from his upcoming album "Nelly 5.0" in stores on November 16th. "Tippin' In The Club" goes to urban formats while "Just A Dream" has been sent to pop formats. Nelly filmed the video for the latter a few days ago in Playa del Rey, California and thanks to Carbonated TV we can check out a little "behind the scenes". Video looks like it'll be NICE! Great setting, seems there'll be stunts work, I mean that car hanging in the air? I see a high-budget. Not too shabby for Universal Motown! Check out too in the video above an interview with Nelly where he talks from the collaborations on his new CD to his new DJ work on radio.
In related news, "Just A Dream" has debuted on the charts this week in the USA. The Jim Jonsin-produced track debuted at #8 on Billboard's Digital Songs Chart and at a fantastic #12 spot on the Hot 100 Chart having sold 135,000 copies/downloads. Go Nelly! I'm happy things are going great for him in this new era.
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"