Nelly Furtado reminds us of the importance of life in the music video for "Bucket List", the latest single lifted from the Canadian singer's fifth studio album "The Spirit Indestructible"...Watch now above!
I am so slayed by Nelly's speech at the beginning of the video. "A first kiss with that special someone should? never be at the bottom of anyone's bucket list. Because life is simply too short. And before you know it, you run out of time", the 34-year-old singer from British Columbia cleverly reminded us. As for the video itself, it was directed by Aaron A, and it follows a group of five adolescents full of life who simply spend the day, walking, and chillin' in New York City. The lyrics of this song are everything! And bravo too to Nelly for being this committed to her music. "The Spirit Indestructible" era may be the worst so far in her career, commercially-speaking, but she keeps on releasing singles, and shooting MVs!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"