Nelly Furtado reminds us of the importance of life in the music video for "Bucket List", the latest single lifted from the Canadian singer's fifth studio album "The Spirit Indestructible"...Watch now above!
I am so slayed by Nelly's speech at the beginning of the video. "A first kiss with that special someone should? never be at the bottom of anyone's bucket list. Because life is simply too short. And before you know it, you run out of time", the 34-year-old singer from British Columbia cleverly reminded us. As for the video itself, it was directed by Aaron A, and it follows a group of five adolescents full of life who simply spend the day, walking, and chillin' in New York City. The lyrics of this song are everything! And bravo too to Nelly for being this committed to her music. "The Spirit Indestructible" era may be the worst so far in her career, commercially-speaking, but she keeps on releasing singles, and shooting MVs!
What do you think of the video?
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"