Nelly Furtado reminds us of the importance of life in the music video for "Bucket List", the latest single lifted from the Canadian singer's fifth studio album "The Spirit Indestructible"...Watch now above!
I am so slayed by Nelly's speech at the beginning of the video. "A first kiss with that special someone should? never be at the bottom of anyone's bucket list. Because life is simply too short. And before you know it, you run out of time", the 34-year-old singer from British Columbia cleverly reminded us. As for the video itself, it was directed by Aaron A, and it follows a group of five adolescents full of life who simply spend the day, walking, and chillin' in New York City. The lyrics of this song are everything! And bravo too to Nelly for being this committed to her music. "The Spirit Indestructible" era may be the worst so far in her career, commercially-speaking, but she keeps on releasing singles, and shooting MVs!
What do you think of the video?
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"
- New Music: Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"