Nelly Furtado reminds us of the importance of life in the music video for "Bucket List", the latest single lifted from the Canadian singer's fifth studio album "The Spirit Indestructible"...Watch now above!
I am so slayed by Nelly's speech at the beginning of the video. "A first kiss with that special someone should? never be at the bottom of anyone's bucket list. Because life is simply too short. And before you know it, you run out of time", the 34-year-old singer from British Columbia cleverly reminded us. As for the video itself, it was directed by Aaron A, and it follows a group of five adolescents full of life who simply spend the day, walking, and chillin' in New York City. The lyrics of this song are everything! And bravo too to Nelly for being this committed to her music. "The Spirit Indestructible" era may be the worst so far in her career, commercially-speaking, but she keeps on releasing singles, and shooting MVs!
What do you think of the video?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"