Nelly Furtado reminds us of the importance of life in the music video for "Bucket List", the latest single lifted from the Canadian singer's fifth studio album "The Spirit Indestructible"...Watch now above!
I am so slayed by Nelly's speech at the beginning of the video. "A first kiss with that special someone should? never be at the bottom of anyone's bucket list. Because life is simply too short. And before you know it, you run out of time", the 34-year-old singer from British Columbia cleverly reminded us. As for the video itself, it was directed by Aaron A, and it follows a group of five adolescents full of life who simply spend the day, walking, and chillin' in New York City. The lyrics of this song are everything! And bravo too to Nelly for being this committed to her music. "The Spirit Indestructible" era may be the worst so far in her career, commercially-speaking, but she keeps on releasing singles, and shooting MVs!
What do you think of the video?
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"