British singer-songwriter Natalia Kills has recently premiered the music video for her best song yet, "Saturday Night", which serves as the official second single from her upcoming sophomore studio album entitled "Trouble", due in stores in September. Watch above!
"Saturday Night" is produced by Jeff Bhasker - who created an epic beat of crashing drums and blurry 80s synths for it - with talented Natalia pouring her heart out in the lyrics in which she shares with us fans difficult moments she had to go through in her younger years like witnessing domestic violence at home for instance ("Momma you’re beautiful tonight / movie star hair and that black eye"). The song is tough to listen and must have been hard for Natalia to record, as it's her most personal song yet, but in the end, that's what makes the song so powerful, and amazing. This has to do well on the charts!
As for the "Saturday Night" music video, well, she and director tried all they could to bring the story of the song into a visual. The final result is quite simplistic, but meaningful anyway. A bra-free Ms Kills looked incredible, and she was LIVING every scene and lyric.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"