R&B divas Monica and Brandy were scheduled to debut live their new collaboration "It All Belongs To Me" last week at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party, but their performance had to be pulled off in the last minute due to Whitney Houston's death. I guess Clive wanted to make more room for Whitney tribute performances, and/or Brandy just couldn't do it, because all she had was eyes for Ray J (her brother), comforting him as he was totally devastated (Ray J was an on-off boyfriend of Whitney).
Anyways, days passed, and Monica and Brandy were ready to DO IT, that is, performing for the first time ever "It All Belongs To Me". It happened last night (February 16th) on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". Both divas killed it vocally, and looked sensational in their respective black outfits. Time is truly their friend, they don't get older, they just get better! Oh, and what a nice gesture of Monica wearing that Whitney t-shirt. The Rico Love-helmed "It All Belongs To Me" will appear on both singers' upcoming albums, and is NOW available for purchase on all digital platforms.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"