R&B divas Monica and Brandy were scheduled to debut live their new collaboration "It All Belongs To Me" last week at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party, but their performance had to be pulled off in the last minute due to Whitney Houston's death. I guess Clive wanted to make more room for Whitney tribute performances, and/or Brandy just couldn't do it, because all she had was eyes for Ray J (her brother), comforting him as he was totally devastated (Ray J was an on-off boyfriend of Whitney).
Anyways, days passed, and Monica and Brandy were ready to DO IT, that is, performing for the first time ever "It All Belongs To Me". It happened last night (February 16th) on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". Both divas killed it vocally, and looked sensational in their respective black outfits. Time is truly their friend, they don't get older, they just get better! Oh, and what a nice gesture of Monica wearing that Whitney t-shirt. The Rico Love-helmed "It All Belongs To Me" will appear on both singers' upcoming albums, and is NOW available for purchase on all digital platforms.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances