R&B divas Monica and Brandy were scheduled to debut live their new collaboration "It All Belongs To Me" last week at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party, but their performance had to be pulled off in the last minute due to Whitney Houston's death. I guess Clive wanted to make more room for Whitney tribute performances, and/or Brandy just couldn't do it, because all she had was eyes for Ray J (her brother), comforting him as he was totally devastated (Ray J was an on-off boyfriend of Whitney).
Anyways, days passed, and Monica and Brandy were ready to DO IT, that is, performing for the first time ever "It All Belongs To Me". It happened last night (February 16th) on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". Both divas killed it vocally, and looked sensational in their respective black outfits. Time is truly their friend, they don't get older, they just get better! Oh, and what a nice gesture of Monica wearing that Whitney t-shirt. The Rico Love-helmed "It All Belongs To Me" will appear on both singers' upcoming albums, and is NOW available for purchase on all digital platforms.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"