R&B divas Monica and Brandy were scheduled to debut live their new collaboration "It All Belongs To Me" last week at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party, but their performance had to be pulled off in the last minute due to Whitney Houston's death. I guess Clive wanted to make more room for Whitney tribute performances, and/or Brandy just couldn't do it, because all she had was eyes for Ray J (her brother), comforting him as he was totally devastated (Ray J was an on-off boyfriend of Whitney).
Anyways, days passed, and Monica and Brandy were ready to DO IT, that is, performing for the first time ever "It All Belongs To Me". It happened last night (February 16th) on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". Both divas killed it vocally, and looked sensational in their respective black outfits. Time is truly their friend, they don't get older, they just get better! Oh, and what a nice gesture of Monica wearing that Whitney t-shirt. The Rico Love-helmed "It All Belongs To Me" will appear on both singers' upcoming albums, and is NOW available for purchase on all digital platforms.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"