It's been a long time we don't see Miley Cyrus performing live on TV, so let's cherish this moment! The 19-year-old American singer performed her Bob Dylan cover "You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go" on Monday (February 6th) on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'. She slayed big time! Flawless, flawless, flawless! Miley's got such a perfect country voice, she should undoubtedly record a full album of that genre at least once in her career. Btw, 'Ellen' will see live performances by some of the musicians who participated in the album "Chimes of Freedom", a new CD collection featuring the songs of Bob Dylan, in honor the 50th anniversary of Amnesty International, throughout February, so fingers crossed we get to see Ke$ha doing her rendition of "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" next. Excited!
What do YOU think of Miley's performance?
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"