Aftering conquering awards, performing and smoking a marijuana joint onstage at last weekend's MTV EMAs in Amsterdam, controversial pop star Miley Cyrus made her way to London to keep up with the European promotion of her new album "Bangerz".
On Tuesday afternoon (November 12), the "twerking" leader performed an acoustic set as part of BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge". This was Miley's first time on the show. The two songs she opted to sing for "Live Lounge" were; first, her power ballad "Wrecking Ball", and second, as her cover song, she chose Lana del Rey's "Summertime Sadness" (from her 2012 album "Born to Die"). Miley slayed both! She has such an amazing voice that has evidently matured with time and is currently is at its prime.
Video now added!
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'