The talented and quirky Mika kicked-off earlier this month his 2011 summer tour which comprise in total 10 concerts - Last week, the Libanon-native pop singer played a show in the city of Compiègne in France where he debuted live for his French fans his brand new single "Elle Me Dit". Although several sources first said this would be Mika's official first single from his upcoming third album, it is now rumoured this is just a single for French-speaking countries and that Mika will later release a international single in English. It kinda makes sense. I just can't see radios in the UK - which in theory is Mika's strongest market - playing a French song, and even if that happened, it would not chart on the Top 40. In any case, I personally LOVE the song, it's very summery, upbeat, and in it Mika shows an even heavier dance/electro-pop influence. Check out above Mika performing "Elle Me Dit" at his concert in Compiègne. It sounds great live! And people are loving it already! BTW, cool rococó theme for the shows, and the historical dresses.
Mika obviously performed other songs in this show. Watch below Mika singing his hits "Rain" and "Relax (Take It Easy)". Portugal, Spain and Switzerland will be Mika's next tour stops.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"