All Of Me lyrics by Michael Buble.
All of me, why not take all of me?
Can't you see? I'm no good without you
Take this arms, I want to lose them
Take this lips, I'll never use them
Your goodbyes left me with eyes that cry
How can I?
Go on, dear without you
You took the part that once was my heart
So why not take all of me
All of me, come on take all of me
Oh mama, can't you see? I'm no good without you
So come on and take this arms I want to lose them
Take this lips cause I'll I'll never use them
Since Your goodbyes left me with eyes that cry
How can I?
Go on dear without you
You took the part use to be my heart
So why not? Take all of me
Songwriters: RADICE, MARK /.
© EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, MARLONG MUSIC CORP., ROUND HILL MUSIC.
Lyrics licensed through LyricFind.
Michael Buble Lyrics:
Michael Buble News:
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- Michael Bublé - "To Love Somebody"
- Mariah Carey & Michael Bublé Perform "All I Want For Christmas Is You" on NBC Special
- Watch: Bruno Mars, Olly Murs & Michael Buble Perform at 2013 Logie Awards In Australia
- Watch: Michael Bublé & OneRepublic Perform Live on 'Wetten Dass...?'
- See latest news…
All Of Me Video:
Directlyrics is officially licensed to display lyrics by all the major music publishers through LyricFind. This guarantees accurate lyrics and pays the artists for their work.
Directlyrics is updated daily with new lyrics and music videos from current and upcoming songs in all major music segments: Pop, Rock, R&B, Country, Indie and Rap.