The ever wild and unpredictable M.I.A - amid doing summer festivals left and right in Australia this past week - found out time to play a more intimate show for her most hardcore fans at Sydney's Enmore Theatre on January 4, 2013 - Check out photos of the gig above, and watch videos below!
Wearing a very casual and very M.I.A outfit consisting of; hippie trousers, yellow t-shit and some kind of huge bamboo-made hair band, the Sri Lankan-British rapper entertained her fans with a hectic yet epic concert featuring a bunch of her well-known hits such as "Paper Planes" or "Bad Girls", and also dared to do a remixed version of Psy's "Gangnam Style" (She invited fans on stage for this one! Too risky IMO).
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"