The ever wild and unpredictable M.I.A - amid doing summer festivals left and right in Australia this past week - found out time to play a more intimate show for her most hardcore fans at Sydney's Enmore Theatre on January 4, 2013 - Check out photos of the gig above, and watch videos below!
Wearing a very casual and very M.I.A outfit consisting of; hippie trousers, yellow t-shit and some kind of huge bamboo-made hair band, the Sri Lankan-British rapper entertained her fans with a hectic yet epic concert featuring a bunch of her well-known hits such as "Paper Planes" or "Bad Girls", and also dared to do a remixed version of Psy's "Gangnam Style" (She invited fans on stage for this one! Too risky IMO).
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing