The ever wild and unpredictable M.I.A - amid doing summer festivals left and right in Australia this past week - found out time to play a more intimate show for her most hardcore fans at Sydney's Enmore Theatre on January 4, 2013 - Check out photos of the gig above, and watch videos below!
Wearing a very casual and very M.I.A outfit consisting of; hippie trousers, yellow t-shit and some kind of huge bamboo-made hair band, the Sri Lankan-British rapper entertained her fans with a hectic yet epic concert featuring a bunch of her well-known hits such as "Paper Planes" or "Bad Girls", and also dared to do a remixed version of Psy's "Gangnam Style" (She invited fans on stage for this one! Too risky IMO).
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"