The ever wild and unpredictable M.I.A - amid doing summer festivals left and right in Australia this past week - found out time to play a more intimate show for her most hardcore fans at Sydney's Enmore Theatre on January 4, 2013 - Check out photos of the gig above, and watch videos below!
Wearing a very casual and very M.I.A outfit consisting of; hippie trousers, yellow t-shit and some kind of huge bamboo-made hair band, the Sri Lankan-British rapper entertained her fans with a hectic yet epic concert featuring a bunch of her well-known hits such as "Paper Planes" or "Bad Girls", and also dared to do a remixed version of Psy's "Gangnam Style" (She invited fans on stage for this one! Too risky IMO).
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song