The ever wild and unpredictable M.I.A - amid doing summer festivals left and right in Australia this past week - found out time to play a more intimate show for her most hardcore fans at Sydney's Enmore Theatre on January 4, 2013 - Check out photos of the gig above, and watch videos below!
Wearing a very casual and very M.I.A outfit consisting of; hippie trousers, yellow t-shit and some kind of huge bamboo-made hair band, the Sri Lankan-British rapper entertained her fans with a hectic yet epic concert featuring a bunch of her well-known hits such as "Paper Planes" or "Bad Girls", and also dared to do a remixed version of Psy's "Gangnam Style" (She invited fans on stage for this one! Too risky IMO).
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"