M.I.A. has released another promo single to iTunes titled "Teqkilla" to promote her upcoming third studio album "Maya" which will be released worldwide on July 13. The Sri Lankan singer-rapper puts out another techno-dance pop song. Crazy one but chorus is catchy. Can't wait to hear her new LP. Althought there are some hardcore M.I.A fans that don't approve this drastic change to commercial music but I guess everyone has to evolve at some point and/or accept label's decisions. And while other artists release their album's lead singles approximately a month or more before the CD hits stores, M.I.A will be *officially* releasing "XXXO" just two days before the album comes out. Tricky one. Not sure I support this idea. For instance, the single is nowhere to be found on UK's iTunes Top 100. She needs to premiere atleast the video NOW!
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"