M.I.A. has released another promo single to iTunes titled "Teqkilla" to promote her upcoming third studio album "Maya" which will be released worldwide on July 13. The Sri Lankan singer-rapper puts out another techno-dance pop song. Crazy one but chorus is catchy. Can't wait to hear her new LP. Althought there are some hardcore M.I.A fans that don't approve this drastic change to commercial music but I guess everyone has to evolve at some point and/or accept label's decisions. And while other artists release their album's lead singles approximately a month or more before the CD hits stores, M.I.A will be *officially* releasing "XXXO" just two days before the album comes out. Tricky one. Not sure I support this idea. For instance, the single is nowhere to be found on UK's iTunes Top 100. She needs to premiere atleast the video NOW!
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"