M.I.A. has released another promo single to iTunes titled "Teqkilla" to promote her upcoming third studio album "Maya" which will be released worldwide on July 13. The Sri Lankan singer-rapper puts out another techno-dance pop song. Crazy one but chorus is catchy. Can't wait to hear her new LP. Althought there are some hardcore M.I.A fans that don't approve this drastic change to commercial music but I guess everyone has to evolve at some point and/or accept label's decisions. And while other artists release their album's lead singles approximately a month or more before the CD hits stores, M.I.A will be *officially* releasing "XXXO" just two days before the album comes out. Tricky one. Not sure I support this idea. For instance, the single is nowhere to be found on UK's iTunes Top 100. She needs to premiere atleast the video NOW!
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song