Considering his first single "Run For Your Life" plummeted from its debut position of #6 to #23 and now it's nowhere to be seen on the UK's Singles Chart, I don't find it strange latest X Factor UK winner Matt Cardle is rushing a new single. The second offering from his debut LP "Letters" will be the track "Starlight" (out on December 5th). Matt premiered on November 2nd the official music video for the new single. Watch above! The song is definitely better than "Run For Your Life", and the same for its accompanying visual. "Starlight" is somewhat similar in sound to what Snow Patrol could offer, and I see it getting more radio airplay TBH. It's a good effort, but is it good enough to save Matt's debut project? Not sure!
If you thought the "Helena Beat" video was weird, just wait 'til you watch Foster The People's visual for their new single "Call It What You Want", which the American indie pop band premiered via VEVO this week. So bizarre, but so cool at the same time, lol. "Call It What You Want" is one of my favorites on Foster's "Torches" album so I'm happy it's getting single treatment. About time I say! By thy way, is it me or the Foster guys rented the same mansion Lady Gaga used for her 'Paparazzi' vid?
What do YOU think of these music videos?
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs