The guys from Maroon 5 were the musical guests on the latest episode of NBC's 'Saturday Night Live' on November 17th having delivered a two-performance show...Watch videos below!
So Adam Levine and the rest of the band rocked two tracks from their latest album "Overexposed", these being: the #1 hit song "One More Night" - deciding to wear matching red outfits for the performance - and the confirmed next single "Daylight" - deciding to get back to their street clothes for this one.
- David Guetta Interview + Kiesza "Hideaway" Performance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man": Watch!
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'