The complete Angel lyrics by Mariah Carey.
Eh! I shouldn't have walked away.
I would have stayed, if you’d say.
We could have made everything okay,
But we just
Threw the blame back and forth.
We treated love like a sport.
The final blow hit so low I'm still on the ground.
I couldn't prepare myself for this fall.
Shattered and pieces curled on the floor.
Supernatural, love conquers all.
Remember we used to touch the sky?
And lightning don't strike
The same place twice.
When you and I
I felt the angels cry.
True love’s a gift.
But we let it drift
In the storm.
I feel the angels cry.
Come on babe. Can our love be revived?
Bring it back and we gon' make it right.
I'm on the edge just trying to survive,
As the angels cry.
Limitless omnipresent kind of love
Couldn’t have guessed. It would just stop
And disappear, in a world when
Here I am
Walking on this narrow road.
Wobbling but won't let go.
Waiting for a glimpse of the suns glow.
I know I can stand just pull me back up.
Like there ain’t a hurricane it’s just us.
I'm willing to live and die for our love.
Baby we can get back that shine.
(Baby I miss you.
Don’t know why I love you.
We got it right here.
I'll reach it for you.) 2x
Songwriters: CHAKA KHAN, JAMES WRIGHT, JAMES QUENTON WRIGHT.
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
Angel lyrics licensed through LyricFind.
Mariah Carey News
- Mariah Carey Breaks Silence On NYE Disastrous “Performance”: Blames “Foilers” & Announces Social Media Hiatus
- Mariah Carey Delivers TRAGIC New Year’s Eve “Performance” Live on ABC: Must-Watch
- Mariah Carey Premieres 2016 Music Videos For "Silent Night" & "Joy To The World”: Watch
- Mariah Carey Serves Too Much Cleavage In R-Rated “Here Comes Santa Claus” Music Video: Watch
- Mariah Carey Shades Ariana & Demi On “Watch What Happens Live”, Says She Loves Britney & Gaga: VIDEO
- Mariah Carey, Adele, Lady Gaga & MORE Sing “All I Want For Christmas Is You” on “Carpool Karaoke” With James Corden: Full Episode