Luke Bryan is the old guy performing on top of a "big black jacked up truck" in the middle of an open field looking to entertain the adolescents who want to enjoy the night partying, and making out in a near lake in the music video for "That's My Kinda Night", the second single from Luke's fourth studio album "Crash My Party". Watch above!
"That's My Kinda Night" is an unexpected smash hit in America. The hate it-or-love it country-hip hop tune is slaying in radio, selling like hotcakes on iTunes, and it so far reached the #16 peak position on the Hot 100. It's dropped a few spots on the Billboard chart since reaching that peak in the recent weeks, but I feel like since there's still room for promotion, and with the official music video premiering now (thank God that 'performance video' was not the official thing), "That's My Kinda Night" will soon have again the strength to rocket to the top. Why is the country-hip hop genre being so loved nowadays, though?.
What do you think of the video?
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special