Mariah Carey taped her performance at the 2014 BET Honors on Saturday (Feb. 8). There, the pop diva debuted a brand new song "You're Mine", a tender ballad which will be released officially on iTunes on Valentine's Day. A sneaky guest at the 2014 BET Honors recorded Mariah's performance on his cellphone and has now leaked the audio online. So without futher ado, listen below to a LQ version of Mother Lamb's new single.
"You're Mine" sounds like a pretty record, and very Valentine's Day indeed. Still, I think I love "The Art Of Letting Go" more, even though it flopped. Mariah's fourteenth LP should arrive at some point in 2014 and I hope she gets it right with the "new single", which I believe "You're Mine" is not. This is just a little something for both lovers celebrating the effect of Cupid's Arrow and her devoted fans who are just in major crave of new music by the diva ever since she shockingly pushed back her new LP to this year.
Update: "You're Mine" release date has been pushed up to Feb. 12th.
The 2014 BET Honors will air on February 24th.
Loving what you hear?
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"