Mariah Carey taped her performance at the 2014 BET Honors on Saturday (Feb. 8). There, the pop diva debuted a brand new song "You're Mine", a tender ballad which will be released officially on iTunes on Valentine's Day. A sneaky guest at the 2014 BET Honors recorded Mariah's performance on his cellphone and has now leaked the audio online. So without futher ado, listen below to a LQ version of Mother Lamb's new single.
"You're Mine" sounds like a pretty record, and very Valentine's Day indeed. Still, I think I love "The Art Of Letting Go" more, even though it flopped. Mariah's fourteenth LP should arrive at some point in 2014 and I hope she gets it right with the "new single", which I believe "You're Mine" is not. This is just a little something for both lovers celebrating the effect of Cupid's Arrow and her devoted fans who are just in major crave of new music by the diva ever since she shockingly pushed back her new LP to this year.
Update: "You're Mine" release date has been pushed up to Feb. 12th.
The 2014 BET Honors will air on February 24th.
Loving what you hear?
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"